Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for February 13 - 19, 2012
    Annual Passholder showcase to preview DCA changes | A noble addition to Downtown Disney | Closing the Fastpass loophole | New Orleans Bayou Bash | This and That... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Great update. I think that both Disneyland and Disney World should enforce the official policy of the 1 hour Fastpass return window.
    James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan

Pacific Wharf Land?

Can that really be considered a "land"? THere's only restaurants there. Maybe it's me, but I don't consider the bread making factory and the upcoming Chocalate factory as attractions. Just beefed up advertisements that you walk through. Not that I don't like them, and find them enjoyable, it just seems like they are stretching it by calling a palce with only restaurants an entire "land".

I am a little disapointed if they start adhering strictly to the 1 hour fastpass rule. I don't take advantage of it, but I agree with someone who mentioned kids. Sometimes it's difficult to get there at the exact times. Or, we are having a lot of fun and forget. That should be okay at Disneyland. I think they should still have an unwritten rule that allows a 2-4 hour window, but not all day as their unwritten rule is now. But I don't really care about the all day rule.

However, as a cast members stated, I doubt this will last. The first time a cast member has a kid in front of them vacationing from far away upset about how they can't get on the ride they've always wanted to go on, they will be let on. And, personally, that's fine by me.