Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Custom Team Tech Shirts?

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Custom Team Tech Shirts?

Hey MPers! I'm looking to create some team tech shirts for the DL Half. I know I'm way ahead of the game, but I'm OCD like that. I've looked at Custom Ink and Zazzle. Does anyone have any good recommendations. They need to be gender neutral, which I know means a men's style. I LOVE the bamboo tech shirts but cannot find a men's cut in a red bamboo shirt. Any suggestions?

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I know you can submit artwork to Zazzle to have them done. They're the really shiny-style tech shirts, and I don't recall if they had colors other than white (it was a few years ago, though).

Cathy

Blog Entries

Thanks, Cathy.

Team MousePlanet
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

One More Mile, the folks who make those popular tech shirts with hilarious sayings on them ("Does this shirt make my butt look fast?" etc.) lets you order CUSTOM DESIGN shirts.

You can go take a look at the shirts they offer for this:

http://www.onemoremilerunning.com/cu...ts/cat_47.html

You get to choose shirt color, style, lettering color, phrase/saying, and even add an image!

[Looks like they only offer the custom shirts in white.]

MousePlanet Staff Copy Editor. Keep calm and carry on! Learn how you can travel with just your carry-ons, at my Travelite FAQ! Go Team MousePlanet! My dream came true! I qualified for the 2016 Boston Marathon. Required finish time: 4:00. My BQ time: 3:54:48! All-time marathons completed: 11; halfs: 45.

Blog Entries

Thanks, Lani. I did look there. I should include that I would like a red tech shirt.

Team MousePlanet
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
    Thanks, Lani. I did look there. I should include that I would like a red tech shirt.
    Ya know... I bet it might be worth emailing them over at the One More Mile place. They might be willing to consider it, since it looks like they're big on customer service.
    MousePlanet Staff Copy Editor. Keep calm and carry on! Learn how you can travel with just your carry-ons, at my Travelite FAQ! Go Team MousePlanet! My dream came true! I qualified for the 2016 Boston Marathon. Required finish time: 4:00. My BQ time: 3:54:48! All-time marathons completed: 11; halfs: 45.

Quote Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
    I think the places that do custom tech only offer white because they use a process that dyes the shirt instead of printing directly on it. I've done iron-on, but that will effectively kill the wicking part of the shirt. Good luck with your search.

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    Ya know... I bet it might be worth emailing them over at the One More Mile place. They might be willing to consider it, since it looks like they're big on customer service.
    Unless she wants a true red. They don't seem to offer a true red - their colors are all rather muted.
    Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adriennek View Post
    Unless she wants a true red. They don't seem to offer a true red - their colors are all rather muted.
    I do want a true red. I know Champion makes one and I can get it through customink.com. What I REALLY wanted was a red bamboo shirt but I cannot find one. Raw Threads can do a custom shirt for me, but not red. I have time to keep looking.