Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Need Advice ASAP - Transportation from Narita to Disney Area

Whoa! Need Advice ASAP - Transportation from Narita to Disney Area

Disaster! We leave for our trip to Tokyo in less than 24 hours, and I just now realized that our flight gets in at 4:45 pm, and the last Limousine Bus departs Narita at 5:05. I'm fairly certain we won't be able to make it through customs and get our baggage in time to catch that last bus. I can't find any information on the Narita Airport site regarding alternative transportation to the Disney area. I'm incredulous that there is nothing leaving later than this, especially since Limousine Bus is open until 11:00 pm. I hadn't even thought to look for this, and now there's very little time.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm afraid if we have to take a taxi that it will be incredibly expensive.

2. # ADS

There is a train, but you will have to transfer. From this page: "The alternative by rail is to take the Narita Express to Tokyo and transfer to the JR Keiyo Line. The ride takes 90-100 min and costs 2570 or can be boarded free with the Japan Rail Pass." Here's a link to the Japan East railway information. I also found this page with some information on transferring trains, which seems like it could be a bit confusing. Good luck!

Thanks for the response! After I calmed down a bit I found this same information, which sounds like our only real option. I'm not thrilled about navigating the Tokyo train system with all our luggage during Friday rush hour after a ten hour flight, but at least it's do-able!

I'm curious to find out how this worked out for you, Geneva. I hope you check back and tell us how your trip went!

We have friends in Japan, so recently my wife has talked about heading over for a visit and stopping by Tokyo Disneyland as well... Would love to hear some details about your trip?

---
    D. Snyder
    www.preaching.com