Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MouseAdventure Card Games [March 11 (competitive) & March 25 (DATP)] -- Roll Call

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Blog Entries

That is correct, each trivia question is a scoring opportunity.

2. # ADS

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Excitement and nerves are already rising from the pit of my stomach.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
    Excitement and nerves are already rising from the pit of my stomach.
    Ditto

Yeah, I was surprised to see that Basic was 8 hours long. Between starting registration at 8 AM, and it being the day that daylight savings time changes, it will be a looooong day...

Team "Club 34" - NOW MASTERS!
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure Ready Player One (Spring 2015)
    2nd place Family in MouseAdventure Card Games: Deuces Wild (Spring 2014)
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure 365 (Fall 2013)
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure Musical (Spring 2013) - top score in all of Basic!

Wow, Basic is 8 hours long too!?! I am surprised we will all be registering at the same time. This will be interesting!

Tricia: Member of the ORIGINAL Oswald Returns.

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gfy4dland View Post
    Wow, Basic is 8 hours long too!?! I am surprised we will all be registering at the same time. This will be interesting!
    Keep in mind that while you have 8 hours, what you choose to do with it is up to you!
    Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

Niwel - I need to update my team players but haven't yet gotten an email confirmation with the link to do so. We are registered in Basic as M&M InvestigatEARs. Can you please let me know whom I can contact?

Spring 2010 Anniversary - M&M InvestigatEARS.
    Winter 2009 Reindeer Games; Fall 2009 High Seas & World Explorers - The Love Bugs.
    Spring 2009 & 2010 Day at the Park; Fall 2008 Mystery; Spring Semester 2008 - Team M&Ms.

Curiouser and curiouser... redleader's Avatar

Is there going to be a fan favorite shirt vote again this time?
    I didn't see a thread for it yet.

Mouse Adventure Team: "There's a Snake in My Boot!"
    Fall 2010 Trick or Treat, Family Division - 1st Place

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stophabean View Post
    Niwel - I need to update my team players but haven't yet gotten an email confirmation with the link to do so. We are registered in Basic as M&M InvestigatEARs. Can you please let me know whom I can contact?
    Hi!

if you contact mouseadventure@mouseplanet.com - they can assist you
    Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

I have been looking for the link to prepurchase the discounted tickets for MA next weekend. Has this been posted anywhere or sent in an email?

Getting excited for the event!

Thanks to the entire staff for always putting together an amazing, fun time!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Got A Clue View Post
    I have been looking for the link to prepurchase the discounted tickets for MA next weekend. Has this been posted anywhere or sent in an email?
    We will post the link here as soon as possible Monday - we discovered when we sent out the team Newsletter that the link we'd been provided by Disney was not valid, and we need to get a working link from them.

AVP
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

I know a team wore a GoPro camera during The MouseAdventure Zone. I just wanted to check and see if they are allowed for everyone or if we need to get special permission. I just got a new one and wanted to check if I can wear it.

MouseAdventure Luau - Ladies & The Tramp - 6th Place
    MouseAdventure Zone - The Squirrel Squad - 5th Place
    MouseAdventure Card Games - The Squirrel Squad - 7th Place

Quote Originally Posted by Janis and Aaron View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised to see that Basic was 8 hours long. Between starting registration at 8 AM, and it being the day that daylight savings time changes, it will be a looooong day...
    I thought about this too, but I think the game-day jitters/excitement will ensure I get up on time (hopefully)! Can't wait to play this year's round!
    - Spring MouseAdventures: Decades advanced: our goal? to finish. mission accomplished!
    - december 09 reindeer games: 26th place, & drenched all the way through!
    - spring 09 mouse adventure (train, trams, and monorails): advanced division, with a newbie! the dominoes and the jigsaw puzzle nearly killed us!
    - fall 08 mouse adventures: third place in the 101 division!

Quote Originally Posted by rickosuave1987 View Post
    I know a team wore a GoPro camera during The MouseAdventure Zone. I just wanted to check and see if they are allowed for everyone or if we need to get special permission. I just got a new one and wanted to check if I can wear it.
    I believe it is fine as long as there is no screen you can view during the game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daweeen View Post
    Hi Cathy, No, it's yahoo. We've all received them in the past, just not this time.
    I just found the same problem with my Yahoo email. I received the registration confirmation, but I did not receive the first MA newsletter. Found it in my SPAM folder.
    Minnie Mighty Pirates - Spring 2008
    The Tweedles - Fall 2007
    Team Sherano - Spring 2007

I have gmail and mine ended up in Spam as well - this hasn't happened before either.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rickosuave1987 View Post
    We told that team that they could wear it during the event so long as they did not bring the add-on playback screen. If you plan to wear one during the event, please find me during sign-in so I can look at the model you have.

Adrienne
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Blog Entries

Well, if the only teams that show up for Advanced, are the ones listed on Page 1 of this thread, I think we will end up in the Top 10!

Minnie Mighty Pirates - Spring 2008
    The Tweedles - Fall 2007
    Team Sherano - Spring 2007

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    We told that team that they could wear it during the event so long as they did not bring the add-on playback screen. If you plan to wear one during the event, please find me during sign-in so I can look at the model you have.

Adrienne
    Thanks AVP. I do not own the LCD backpack, so I can't use it even if I wanted to. But I will be sure to find you to get the official OK.
    MouseAdventure Luau - Ladies & The Tramp - 6th Place
    MouseAdventure Zone - The Squirrel Squad - 5th Place
    MouseAdventure Card Games - The Squirrel Squad - 7th Place

Quote Originally Posted by hwork View Post
    Echo Lake Renters Association checking in as the "New Orleans Squares" (someone's got to have taken this one before, right?). Same team, new name, eager to see if beginner's luck strikes twice.
    I forgot to add... we're back in Advanced! Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by hwork View Post
    I forgot to add... we're back in Advanced! Can't wait.
    can someone please change that in the team list? the New Orleans Squares are currently listed under basic.
    we're so excited for Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by cookiqueen View Post
    can someone please change that in the team list? the New Orleans Squares are currently listed under basic.
    we're so excited for Sunday!
    Done!

Unfortunately, my team and I won't be able to make it on March 11th. It admits 4 people in the basic division so if anybody is interested please let me know!! I am willing to negotiate on price.

Last edited by jackiewung; 03-06-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    We will post the link here as soon as possible Monday - we discovered when we sent out the team Newsletter that the link we'd been provided by Disney was not valid, and we need to get a working link from them.

AVP
    Any word? (not that i think you are holding out on us...)
    Mom's on a Mouse Mission - Spring 2010
    Trader Sam's Head Sales Team - Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015
    MAGCD - Spring 2012

Gmail here and had the same problem with the MA newsletter....... ended up in SPAM. Glad we saw this thread!