Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: APs: How many times have YOU been to Disneyland?

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

APs: How many times have YOU been to Disneyland?

One of the features of the new AP section of Disneyland.com is a counter telling you how many times you've been to Disneyland. I'm not sure when they started keeping track or how they handle people who let their AP lapse, but it's just a fun number.

To see your count, go to the "Annual Pass Today" page, and sign in. The next page should show a little Mickey icon with the number of visits you've made.

So, what's your number?

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Mine is 19.

I wonder if it counts re-entries though.

OMG I am at 231. So you think this is as long as I have been a passholder?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalyte View Post
    I wonder if it counts re-entries though.
    I'm curious about that and how parkhopping gets counted. Mine said 30.
    -- Cindy

Since April of 2009 my number is 63, but by my record I've only entered the parks 55 times, and maybe 2 or 3 times I've used my pass just for the parking for DownTown Disney.

203, but i am not sure when they started counting. I have had my pass since 1995 and the last time i checked my number with city hall she said she could only track it since 1998. that was the year i switched over to premium.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

But I want to know AVP's number.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

I am at 87. That is many more than I would have ever guessed. We've had annual passes for many years (since 2001, I think), but have let them lapse, haven't had them the whole time etc. With that kind of number, I have to imagine that includes many years of those passes.

I'm thinking AVP has to be in at least 4 digit territory. Maybe 5 digit territory.

Last edited by SJF510; 10-05-2011 at 01:49 PM.

51 for me and that sounds about right.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.

— Margaret Mead

73. I have no idea who accurate that is, but my guess is that goes back to before I last lapsed in '06.

We go every 6-8 weeks from Fresno, Calif..

Mine says 179 - but it also says on the info page that my pass expired 1/18/11. The pass in my wallet shows an expiration next month and in May we upgraded my DL AP to the premier - I have no idea where Jan 11 came from. In the general profile page my expiration date is correct.

Per their records, I'm just a few days away from having spent 1/2 a year at Disneyland! Of course, like so many people, I am curious when they first started tracking. I've been an AP holder for 17 years now and I'm pretty sure during that period I've averaged more than 10.5 visits per year. I went almost daily during the 40 years for $40 promotion and have the collectible cards to prove it (somewhere).

Wink It says 14...

But I know I got a completely different pass number when I renewed last November (I had to enter a new passholder # to have eligibility for the Star Wars preview, that's how I know it's different - I had to get a new photo taken also)...

What I would really like to know is how I have 5 more visits than my hubby in the year - not so sure on the accuracy of this counter...

~Michelle~

Mine says 63.

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

Blog Entries

180... But I know we had new passes about 3 years ago.

I too want to know AVPs number.... <eg>

Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    but i want to know avp's number.
    ditto!
    ~Michelle~

AP since September 1998.

And ditto, what cstephens and dlphn223 said.

Edit: So, like any true geek would do, I did the math.

13 years (including 3 leap years in my AP interval) = 4748 days / 290 visits = 16.37

So, on average, I visited Disneyland since the fall of 1998 every 16 days!? LOL

Last edited by Gone2Disneyland; 10-05-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Did the math
    "The show must…"/"Go on!" - Shakespeare in Love

Loving my sweet pea.

219! This would be a bit more fun if they told us since when they have tracked, and how. In all the years I've had a pass, I've only once flat out renewed. All the other years I've let it lapse for a few months or was taking adantage of a deal that required us to buy new passes vs. renewing. So I don't know if/when my counter got reset. I <3 Disneyland!

It certainly seems to count re-entries as new visits, or else it somehow knows my previous pass numbers when I let them lapse. Too bad, I think it would be more interesting to see the number of days visited.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Mine is 1695. But, I haven't let my AP lapse in at least 15 years.

I'm trying to find out when they started tracking. I thought I was told it was in 2000.

AVP

Ive got 71 times. Which sounds right to me in the 2.5+ years Ive had an AP. And the first year was the So-Cal Select! So probably about 60 times with my premium pass!

MouseAdventure Luau - Ladies & The Tramp - 6th Place
    MouseAdventure Zone - The Squirrel Squad - 5th Place
    MouseAdventure Card Games - The Squirrel Squad - 7th Place

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    Mine is 1695. But, I haven't let my AP lapse in at least 15 years.
    But does that mean they actually have your premier AP number tied to your premium AP stats? I was wondering if I was getting credit for entries for the 8 or 9 months that I had the premier pass or only entries under my premium AP number.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

I guarantee that my number is off. GUARANTEE it. GUAR-AN-TEE it.

I've been an AP since 1995 and it says for me.... 19 times. Uhm... no. Even if they "only" go back to 2000, I've been there a few more times than that.

Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

I don't have a current one, but I can still get in to the AP site, it won't bring up a number. *sigh*. I wanted to be one of the cool kids.,