Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Site for purchasing annual passes w/ DVC discount

BuryMeInTheCaribbeanW/Pirates

Site for purchasing annual passes w/ DVC discount

I have this problem every time I want to purchase discounted annual passes: I never can find the site to buy them. I know this sounds stupid but but every year I go thru this. It is fairly easy to find the site to get regular annual passes but those for DVC members, it's like being in a maze and I search and search until I bump into it. It is almost as if it is deliberate. I know I should write down the URL but usually I'm so relieved I forget. Can someone give me the address of the site, please? Thanks.

My dog, Cookie, is a Llasa Apso and her breed is from Tibet. So let her ride Expedition Everest because I won't ride it again.

2. # ADS

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is there actually a site for this? We usually just call Member Services to make our DVC AP purchase. A call in the middle of the week tends to produce the shortest wait times.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

BuryMeInTheCaribbeanW/Pirates

Yes, there is a site, I've used it a number of times. However, I never thought of going the old-fashioned route---the telephone.

My dog, Cookie, is a Llasa Apso and her breed is from Tibet. So let her ride Expedition Everest because I won't ride it again.