Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tater and Family’s WDW Christmas Adventure 12/15/2011-12/21/2011

Sorry that THAT was the only thing I commented on. I really enjoyed both the text and the pictures - thanks much!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Sorry that THAT was the only thing I commented on. I really enjoyed both the text and the pictures - thanks much!
    No it's ok, I was just kidding. You have no idea how much his "pop eyed" look bothers me. I was like really, why did you do that with your eyes. The ironic thing is I used to do professional portrait photography, still do for family and close friends. I really wasn't trying to be a grump, just my weird sense of humor.

I didn't mention it or don't think I did, I was hoping no one would notice.

ok, my wonderful high speed internet is running like dial up. It did a double post of my last post. So I am just editing and ummmm....

I will finish up this report soon. LOL Thanks for reading.

WDW 2008 off-site, WDW 2010 Polynesian (Club), WDW Polynesian Dec 15-21 2011 (Club), WDW WL Nov 20-Nov 27 2014

Thanks for sharing your family and your trip with us. I hope your toe is better. I did a simialr thing years ago, Mine was more of a scrape, as in scraped a few layers of flesh off the toe. Not fun..... love your pictures, more please!

TulaBelle
    Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by TulaBelle View Post
    Thanks for sharing your family and your trip with us. I hope your toe is better. I did a simialr thing years ago, Mine was more of a scrape, as in scraped a few layers of flesh off the toe. Not fun..... love your pictures, more please!
    Thank you Tulla! I just have one last day to write up, seems I'm dragging my feet a little. Finishing means it's really over. But that is kind of a good thing. I'm currently planning a trip to visit my BFF for her 40th bday in PA with a trip to NY. It's not Disney but it is still exciting. I've never been to NY.
    WDW 2008 off-site, WDW 2010 Polynesian (Club), WDW Polynesian Dec 15-21 2011 (Club), WDW WL Nov 20-Nov 27 2014

My hubby and I went to NYC a few years ago, we loved it. One tip, if you plan to go to the Statue of Liberty start out early. It's a national park location that means it's open 8-4:30. You have to go through a TSA type screening before you're allowed to get onto the ferry to go over. We got into the line at just before 10 am, it took a loooooonnnnggggg time to get to the ferry.We did not have time to go to Ellis Island for the exhibits there. But it was worth it. I can't tell you how choked up we both got just looking at Libby. She is beautiful. Also while you're there get a black & white cookie they're very good!
    I've never been to PA, but I think we will probably go sometime in the next couple of years because my hubby is a train fanatic and they have a steam train park a few hours north west of Hershey. (It's on my bucket list of places we gotta see . Have fun planning your trip!

TulaBelle
    Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.

Loved your trip Report. I have not been there since 1994, so it's so much fun "seeing" what it's like now. I have to ask, are you originally from CA? I see your kids wearing the Hollister, CA shirts which is near Modesto, I think. I am in Sacramento.

Siggy aka Jill

Quote Originally Posted by SigalTchelet View Post
    Loved your trip Report. I have not been there since 1994, so it's so much fun "seeing" what it's like now. I have to ask, are you originally from CA? I see your kids wearing the Hollister, CA shirts which is near Modesto, I think. I am in Sacramento.
    Nope no Cali kids here. Just every kid around here either wears Hollister or Aeropostale shirts. Which I never pay full price on. I'm glad you like my report. Part of the reason I'm writing it, is for those who do like you and I. We get our "Fix" reading them.

Thanks for taking the time to write the report, it is really interesting! Although for some reason, I can't view the photos, they are just little red crosses I'm afraid.

Anyway, have fun in New York - we went there last October for the first time ever (from the UK) and loved it! It is an amazing place, and we LOVED the Statue of Liberty (although her insides are closed at the moment for refurbishment) and Ellis Ilsand. And I agree with TulaBelle - it took us an entire day to do both tiny islands. And we didn't try a black & white cookie, but we did have a brownie and a blondie - yum!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry I have not finished the last day of this report. I've had some health issues come up.

I will try and get the last day put up soon.