Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tater and Family’s WDW Christmas Adventure 12/15/2011-12/21/2011

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxedwheniamthere View Post
    i had the pork duo too @ r & c . sadly was not pleased with it . quality @ r & c has slipped recently .but you can not beat the location for the "BIG SHOW "
    I agree R & C didn't seem as good as it did the first time we went.

I will continue with my trip report as soon as I fee better. I've been suffering from a tummy bug since Monday. Until then, I will enjoy reading other trip reports, so keep them coming.
    WDW 2008 off-site, WDW 2010 Polynesian (Club), WDW Polynesian Dec 15-21 2011 (Club), WDW WL Nov 20-Nov 27 2014

2. # ADS

Great report! You can never have too many pictures, right? I was surprised that I got great castle pictures with my phone too! Who would have thunk! Feel better, we are all looking forward to the rest of your report.

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    It's a narrow view when you view the world through a camera, I made that mistake on my first trip. Yes I have a lot of photos to look back on, but not as many experiences to remember.
    This is so true. I have been so obsessed in the past in taking pictures that I missed out on the fun. Anyway great write-up and pics. Keep it coming.
    "Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

Great job on the trip report so far Tater!! I love the photos.

Our First WDW trip is coming up... March 2016!
    Staying 10 nights at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, and 4 nights at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort!
    Me, DH, DS11, DS8, & DS5

Quote Originally Posted by wwomant View Post
    Great job on the trip report so far Tater!! I love the photos.
    Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying it, will be working on it soon.
    WDW 2008 off-site, WDW 2010 Polynesian (Club), WDW Polynesian Dec 15-21 2011 (Club), WDW WL Nov 20-Nov 27 2014

Day Three 12/17/2011 Saturday

Today was water park day. We were up at Ohhh darkok we woke up at about 8:30 am, I think someone must have forced my hand to hit snooze. I had planned for us to be up at 7:00 am. Annnnnyyyyway, we had our standard breakfast from the lounge. While the guys were finishing up I went in search of some kind of bag to carry our swim suits and beach/pool shoes. I had forgotten to pack something due to space limitations. I couldnt find anything that wasnt priced more than I wanted to pay. Since we have a pool at home, we rarely go to a pool, so I could justify spending $35.00+ on a beach bag. We used our Wal-mart bags from the day before, look out Blizzard Beach, TN rednecks on the way.

We are not big water park people so I was unaware that the shoes we brought wouldnt be allowed on the slides. In retrospect I should have thought of this, but I really thought my shoes and DHs would be since they were water/beach shoes, but they only allow the kind that look like rubber socks. LOL.

So there we are, lugging our bags into Blizzard Breach. The weather was perfect, about 78 degrees and sunny. The parking lot was not full at all, we were able to park near the entrance. We went in, rented a big locker, (yeah, not big at all) and shoved our clothes into it after we changed. For a place that didnt have many cars there didnt seem to be any good spots remaining with lounge chairs under the shade. So we asked a guy sitting at one of the towel covered chairs if the spot next to him was taken, He said no. We took one of the small folding chairs and put our towels down with our shoes.

It took a few minutes for us to decide what we wanted to do first. We finally decided and took the ski lift up to the top of Mt Gushmore. We rode the big family slide first Team Boat Springs. I loved that one, but the guys only wanted to ride it once. They took off the ride Summit Plummit.

I dont like big water slides, so I went to Cross Country Creek, where I sat on an inner tube and floated around in mildly warm water. It takes about 20 minutes to go around one time. So I took two trips around before getting out and looking for the guys. I saw DH and Shaggy headed to one of the many entrances to Cross Country Creek so I went to where they were just getting into the water. They said Trouble had gone to Melt Away Bay and would meet up with us soon.

I decided to float around with DH and Shaggy so I followed them down the steps. If you have ever ridden this water ride they you know you have to walk into the gently flowing water to get tube. I cannot get up on them from in the water. I have to stand on the 3rd step from the bottom while holding the tube and sit back onto it. Well this time when I came back to the steps from getting my tube, I let go for a moment and it started floating off. I reached out to grab the float that is when I half fell/floated forward. I tried to get both feet back down, my left foot didnt really move on the step, but as I continued to go forward the toe next to my big toe caught on the tiny ledge of the brown boarder tile, bending back up under my foot. I did get my right foot down onto the step below.

I yelp, DH and Shaggy looked at me like Id lost my mind as I stumbled up the steps hoping around on one foot going ouch, ouch, my toe. Well at that point I only saw that I had scrapped my toe from the first joint down to the tip, polish scraped right off. It didnt really bleed, but hurt. DH helped me onto a float and we went around part way on the Creek when Trouble found us. They all wanted me to go down the Summit but I refused.

I did let them talk me into going down, Toboggan Racers. We rode the lift up again; all the while my toe is now starting to throb. I do not like Toboggan Racers for the fact that you have to kneel on a mat with your rear in the air.

Ummm hello Im 43, overweight and in a swim suit. But the guys were happy I went down the slide.

Then they talked me into going down I think it was the Down Hill Double Dipper, they said it was just over there we had to walk up several steps. Again another face first on your belly slide, only I didnt have to stick my butt in the air. I hated that slide; it is a tunnel style that you go up on the sides, twist and turns. That is what my guys like about it, but with the water in my face, I couldnt see and I could breathe, I was very happy when it was over.

I was really starting to think I needed to sit down, my toe was really hurting and I was feeling water logged. The guys were getting tired of the water too but decided to go down the Summit one more time. So I gathered our shoes and towels and met them at the locker. We changed and went to back to the Poly.
    I stopped at the concierge desk in the lobby of the Hawaii building when they asked how our day was and told them of the toe incident. They didnt say anything about it really, like they were rushed so we went on to our room.

Im not sure about a lot that happened from this point forward; I have no photos to help me remember. Im sure we changed and had a snack. Shaggy loves riding TOT so we went to DHS. We also wanted to be sure to see Fantasmic. We took the rental car over, DHS was rather busy, but MK was stated to be the busy park. Fantasmic was going to be at 6 and another at 8, we knew we couldnt make it for the 6:00 pm. DH and Shaggy got in line for TOT. Trouble doesnt like it and I wasnt really feeling like standing in line that long. We took DH and Shaggys KTW card to see if there were FP for RR, but they were all gone. So we walked back thinking we could get upfront to wait for Fantasmic, but from the time we walked down to RR, use the restroom, the place you wait for Fantasmic had already gone from zero people to around the block.

I just couldnt do it; I couldnt stand there that long. I had planned to sit on the short wall next to the water fountain, but no way could I get close. Bless Troubles heart he said he would be happy to just go chill in the room, that he was tired. I told him we could go get pizza and if we made it in time could still get the desserts from the lounge. I hated to take him back to the room; I know he did it for me. I told him he could also use Shaggys laptop. I called DH who was just getting to go into the building of TOT, I gave Trouble the 4 FP and the KTW cards. He ran up the FP line which was empty and hand off the items to Shaggy.

Shaggy and DH had a blast getting to ride TOT 3 times in a row.

Shaggy waiting in line.

You know I think Disney is making the photos in the monitors look worse so you will have to buy their photos.

It took what seemed like forever for Trouble and I to get back to the Poly. The bus line for the Poly and GF were really long as was the TTC bus. Yes without a doubt I believe people ride the resort buses when they are not staying at the resort. I also think Disney should make riders show a room key for that resort before they let them ride or proof of a dinning or event reservation.

It was faster for us to take the bus to EPCOT and then the monorail to the TTC and walk to the Poly. By this time I was about to fall over.
    Trouble got his desserts and two chocolate milks, he decided against Captain Cooks. He spent the next couple of hours on the computer.

I think it was about this time I posted to the Hearts thread while I sat on my bed with my foot up on a pillow. I made an ice pack with a sandwich bag (which we always have on these trips) and ice that Trouble went to get for me. My toe had now started to turn black/blue and even having the sheet touch it, hurt.

This is the only photo I took that day. Sorry if it is too graphic.

DH and Shaggy came back to the room about 2 hours later. We went to bed around 11:00 that night. So ends day three.
    This was not the best Disney Day ever.

To be continued

Day Four, 12/18/2011 Sunday

Day four started with a trip to Walgreen's to get something to wrap my toe with. DH picked up a roll of cohesive bandage wrap and a silicone toe separator. He buddy taped my injured toe to the one next to it using the silicone to keep the toes from rubbing together. I took ibuprofen and we headed off to MK.

We took the boat over to MK and started a leisurely walk down Main St. The trolley stopped and these performers started singing and dancing. I don’t know what the group is called but I enjoyed the performance.

It was now about 12:30 pm and we were all getting hungry so we went straight to get something to eat. We all had a burger and fries at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Caf. I had planned to get breakfast at Kona Caf, but they were not taking any walk ups, by the time we finished getting bandages and getting my foot all fixed up, it was lunch time. They guys enjoyed their meals; I felt it was just ok; I don’t like the burgers at WDW.

Trouble had wanted to go to the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade so that was our next stop. The gulls were dive bombing the area around the turkey leg stand so we didn’t linger around too long. Since Trouble had been so sweet to me the night before I let him choose what we did next. Tom Sawyer Island here we come.

Shaggy and I found some nice rocking chairs to sit and relaxed, while watching the Liberty Square Riverboat. DH and Trouble explored the island and caves.

Once we crossed back over from TSI I started walking back to the entrance, just taking my time. My guys went to ride Splash Mountain and would meet up with me to decide what to do next. I caught the end of Dream-Along with Mickey. It was pretty crowded so I couldn’t find anywhere to sit down and still see the show; I leaned against a post and watched from the far side of the round-a-bout in front of the castle. Not the best view, but I could hear everything, so it was still fun.

When it ended I sent a text to DH to tell him I was going to go back to the room, put my foot up and rest. He asked me to wait for them and we would all just go back to the room for a little R&R. I tried to argue with him that just because I couldn’t take all the walking now, didn’t mean they had to miss out on what they wanted to do. He wouldn’t listen to me; we all went back to the Poly. By the time we got to the room, not only was my toe throbbing, but now my right hip and back was hurting too from limping and trying not to limp. I never realized how such small changes in the way you walk can affect your whole body.

I took off my shoe and the bandage; my toe was now black/blue all the way down and starting over the top of my foot. Shaggy said it was spreading and backed up like he would catch it. He is my comedian. I didn’t know if the bandage was making it hurt more, so we left it off.

When we were walking back from the dock at the Poly, Trouble had asked if he could sit in the hammock while we were in the room. He had his phone and I told him not to move from the area. DH kept watching him from the window in the lounge, Trouble did not know this. I am happy to say he didn’t leave the spot we left him. I can never sit still when I’m at Disney so I took more ibuprofen and went down to bring Trouble back to the room. I could have called him, but I wanted to get some photos of him. He had made some friends and was playing. At one point I could see one of the kids trying to get him to go farther down the beach, but Trouble shook his head and pointed to the hammock a few feet away. They continued to stay around that area.

We decided to forgo going to anymore parks that day, but instead took the rental car to check out some of the other resort decorations. First stop was the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I really need to stay here sometime. Seeing the animals from the windows and balconies was very cool. I must confess my main reason for stopping here first was my search for Zebra Domes. We ate at The Mara. DH and I each had the Mara Salad with Chicken. Trouble had some kind of chicken soup and Shaggy had the Chicken Flatbread - with corn, mozzarella and zough drizzle. We all enjoyed the Zebra Domes; I wish I had some now.

From AKL we went to see the Pop Century Resort. I have always wanted to see the super sized icons that represent the pop culture of the last few decades. Here are a few photos from there.

Our last stop was at the Wilderness Lodge, the place is wonderful. I would love to stay there, but not near Whispering Canyon. That was a very loud place. We could see napkins waving in the air and I can only assume someone asked for ketchup.

We were back in our room about 9:00 pm; I sipped on some of the wonderful Ku'ulei punch from the lounge, while the guys munched on the desserts. I think there were little brownies and small tarts. About 9:30 I went for a refill and saw that the fireworks at MK were underway. This is the first time this trip I had seen them from the Poly. All of the chairs were taken near the window so I went to the landing on the staircase that leads down to the lobby or up to the 3rd floor. The lounge has a 2 story open area with floor to ceiling windows; it is the same for the stairs, just not as good of a view. I was able to sit on the floor right up next to the window. I watched the rest of the show from there; it was still nicer than sitting outside, which was a little cool.

Back in the room Shaggy was playing World of War craft on his laptop, the free wi-fi was great. DH and Trouble were watching TV. I finally made myself change into my jammies and settle in for the night. I read The Help on my Kindle for about 30 minutes. We had an enjoyable time just hanging out together. I tried to block out of my mind what we could have been doing at whichever park was open. But the time together was priceless.

To be continued…

"Ouch" on the toe, Tater! I hope you're feeling better by now. Thanks for all the great photos.

Tater ..
    Great report! Love all the photos too.I'll let you know how we like akl when we get there in may"

Thanks Arnold and Kat.

My toe is better, but I have odd sensations/ feelings in and around it. I think I am going to my Dr and let her check it out.

Kat please let me know how you like AKL. Pros and cons.

Thank you for the great report and beautiful pictures. Ouch. That toe looks broken. Is it getting better I hope

Ouch on the toe, tater! What is it with water parks and not letting you wear "water shoes"? A few years ago, I had a similiar incident at a water park but mine was a scrape the skin off with blood, so there I am in the basin at the end of the slide, jumping around on one foot because I didn't want my bloody toe in the water and everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy, luckily DH came down right after me and helped me out. If they only let me wear my water shoes it would not have happened.
    Glad it it starting to get better and that you still had a good trip.

Great trip report! Loving all the photos, your poor toe! I remember you posting in the Hearts thread about it. Reminds me to be extra careful this June at the water park!!

The Poly sounds like a really nice resort. I love resort hopping too, just to see how different they all are. We still haven't been to AK lodge or Pop or really explored Poly too much other than eating at Ohana's.

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSMOLE View Post
    Thank you for the great report and beautiful pictures. Ouch. That toe looks broken. Is it getting better I hope
    Thank you, yes my toe is on the mend. Good news, I did go get it x-rayed and the doctor said from what she sees, I didn't break anything. The pain and odd sensations I still feel are due to all the swelling still inside my foot. She was shocked that it wasn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    Ouch on the toe, tater! What is it with water parks and not letting you wear "water shoes"? A few years ago, I had a similiar incident at a water park but mine was a scrape the skin off with blood, so there I am in the basin at the end of the slide, jumping around on one foot because I didn't want my bloody toe in the water and everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy, luckily DH came down right after me and helped me out. If they only let me wear my water shoes it would not have happened.
    Glad it it starting to get better and that you still had a good trip.
    Ouch, I know that hurt. DH scrapped his knee when floating on the CCC, the water isn't deep, so if you "hang" from the tube, your knees can drag. They really shouldn't have the bottom so rough. I mean if you fall because it is slick, you will be falling in water.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofmouse View Post
    Great trip report! Loving all the photos, your poor toe! I remember you posting in the Hearts thread about it. Reminds me to be extra careful this June at the water park!!

The Poly sounds like a really nice resort. I love resort hopping too, just to see how different they all are. We still haven't been to AK lodge or Pop or really explored Poly too much other than eating at Ohana's.
    Thanks, we really like the Poly, but if I get to ever go back, I want to stay somewhere else. A big pet peeve I have with the rooms are that they are too dark. They need more direct lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Thanks Arnold and Kat.

My toe is better, but I have odd sensations/ feelings in and around it. I think I am going to my Dr and let her check it out.

Kat please let me know how you like AKL. Pros and cons.
    will do!

Great trip report!!!!

I LOVE the picture of your son "holding" up the yo-yo at the Pop Century!!!!! What a cool photo!!! Years ago when we were in Washington DC, we tried to do a forced perspective photo of my kids "holding" the Washington Monument, it was hard to get, but came out kinda neat in the end.

Your poor toe!!!! Yikes!!!!!

Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by FortWilderness IsHome View Post
    Great trip report!!!!

I LOVE the picture of your son "holding" up the yo-yo at the Pop Century!!!!! What a cool photo!!! Years ago when we were in Washington DC, we tried to do a forced perspective photo of my kids "holding" the Washington Monument, it was hard to get, but came out kinda neat in the end.

Your poor toe!!!! Yikes!!!!!

Heidi
    Thank you, Trouble loves doing silly things in photos, we took one with the Rubix cube but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. Also all those pesky light poles in the way... LOL

Loving the report so far!! Ouch on your toe!! :-(

Day Five, 12/19/2011

Yes everyone, it was time. Time for what, you may be asking. For the Disney drill instructor to come out of hibernation and get us back on track. That would be me; Id had enough of sitting in our room with my foot up. So, now brace yourself, gasp we were not only out the door but in the car by 7:40 am.

We were on our way to AK, it was EMH with the park opening at 8:00 am.

We just made it in before the rope dropped for everyone. We rushed to get into line for Kilimanjaro Safaris. We only had to wait long enough for the next vehicle to pull up. Our seats were right behind the driver, which wasnt a bad location. The temperature was still cool so we got see several of the animals out and about. Our driver was very entertaining and had a wonderful, I think Aussie accent.

Now you all know that no day at WDW would be complete without some sort of problem. Mine for the day was I forgot to charge my phone the night before and only had like a 20% charge left. No big deal, except I was also using my phone as my camera. Fortunately DH was fully charged, as were both of the boys phones. I was only freaked out a little over this, because I was supposed to find Hannahbelle at DHS later in the day. So I ended up just sending her a text with DHs number.

One of the best photos I took was when a giraffe walked right next to our vehicle. The photo below was the only one that didnt have the sun in it; the other was from DHs phone.

Dont my guys look so happy? Its funny how most photos look this way, but they really were having fun.

After the safari DH and Shaggy went to ride Expedition Everest. I wanted to ride, but Trouble didnt like the part where it goes backward. I know we could have swapped out, but our timeline was tight today so Trouble and I just looked through the shops. We were all to meet up in Dinoland to ride Dinosaur. Trouble and I had ridden it before, but not DH and Shaggy.
    While waiting we took a quick ride on Primeval Whirl. By the time we left that ride DH was calling to say they were at the entrance and waiting for us.

I think he got confused because we had a brief discussion on how we were supposed to meet at Dinosaur. He said we were going to miss our reservations at 50s Prime Time Caf. Well we must have passed each other or just missed each other as Trouble and I headed to the park entrance and DH and Shaggy went to Dinosaur. Long story short, see for yourself,

We made it to DHS with 30 mins to spare, good thing we were driving. A few minutes before our ressies, we checked in with the front desk and were told to sit in the “living room” and wait for someone to seat us.

It wasn’t long before we were lead to our table and Uncle Mikey came to wait on us. He told us the rules and by the time he came back with our drinks he had our boys pegged. He said I’m going to call you Trouble (while pointing at my 12 year old son) and you Shaggy, (with a nod at my 14 year old son.) Now you all know where they got the names and they were spot on. Shaggy, because he sort of looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo and well Trouble is self explanatory. DH and Shaggy had the sampler plate. Trouble and I had the chicken pot pie. Oh my goodness that was some good pot pie, but the serving size was huge! Made us wish we had not gotten the onion ring appetizer. I don’t remember the drinks but I think it was tea.

We kept our elbows off the table and DH and I cleaned our plates. Trouble was caught trying to sneak me his food that he couldn’t eat on to my plate, before I could tell him I didn’t want it, Uncle Mikey asked if he was finished and said no dessert for him since he didn’t finish and took his plate. We were so full we were not going to order dessert anyway. I forgot about the view finders that you use for the menu.

DH and I had been wearing our anniversary buttons off and on for our trip. Other than the Happy Anniversary, that the CMs would say, we didn’t get anything special. Uncle Mikey came back to the table with a plate and put it in front of Trouble. There was whipped cream and Mickey sprinkles… on top of his chicken pot pie leftovers! Oh the look on Trouble’s face was priceless. Trouble at that point said, He didn’t finish and looked pointedly at Shaggy. Mikey said, and you’re a tattletale too.

I’m so happy I warned Trouble before hand how it would be when we ate there, he took it all in stride. Then Mikey brought a small cake for DH and I. Mickey had a very good tip when we left.

Now I had talked to Hannahbelle and knew she had ressies at I think 12:30 pm, so I was looking around and waiting for a text to let me know where she was. But we were heading out the door and I had not heard from her. I did pass this blond lady that had on a lanyard with so many pins she should have fallen over. I thought, I wonder if that was her. We no more than gotten outside and were deciding what to do next when that same woman came up to me and asked if I was Tater. It was so cool to finally meet her; I want to kick myself again for the 100th time for not getting a photo of us. I could have chatted much longer with her, but I knew she was on a very tight schedule, so I let her go on with her trip. I hope maybe next time; I can meet up with other Hearts and members from MP.

Next stop was to see the Indian Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular. The show started at 1:30 pm, we had some time left so we went to find the restrooms, then back to wait in line. We only had to wait about 30 minutes before we were let inside. I really wish I had done a better job keeping up with the times. We had really good seats, right down front 2 rows behind the people they always pick to lead off the shows. The show was funny and really exciting for the guys.

Now we were off to ride RR, I’m glad my food had settled by then. I love that ride. Check out Trouble’s face, it is his favorite ride.

If we wanted to see Fantasmic we would have to do so tonight, there were 2 showing that night, we picked the 6:30 one. We got in line at 4:30 and were some of the first to take our seats. We got great seats in the middle row on the left end of the bench, just below the section that is roped off for the hearing impaired. These seats had a great view with no chance of getting wet and close to the snack bar.

Just before the finale we made our way towards the exit of the viewing area, once the show was over we walked as fast has my now throbbing foot would go.

We ended up going a back way which came out on Hollywood Blvd. Which was a really good thing, because our next destination was to Streets of America to see the Osborne Family Lights, really all I can say about that was WOW!

Once we had been “snowed” on we decided while very pretty, the crowd was just too much. DH and Shaggy wanted to get one more ride on TOT, so Trouble and I rode the Great Movie Ride. Trouble didn’t remember this from our 2008 visit so it was fun to watch his face when our vehicle was taken over by the “bad” guy. By now I really needed to get my foot propped up for a while, DH sent a text that they were about to board TOT so Trouble and I waited on a bench near the entrance.

We were very glad once again we had the rental car. We were back at the Poly in time to sit outside at Sunset Point and watch the fireworks from MK. Once we were back in the room, I plugged my phone in so it could charge. We were just taking a break before heading over to MK, which was to be open till 3:00 am. Now as far as my foot goes, not only was my toe affected, but most of my foot as well. You see there was a lot of swelling which did crazy things to the nerves. I had it propped up and more ice on it, while I did my finger nails. A funny thing happens when you let 3 guys lay down on soft beds when they are tired. Yep you guessed it, by 11:30 pm they were asleep.

I have to confess, I did a very unmotherly, but totally Disney freak thing. I made noise, turned the TV up and did everything I could to “accidently” wake them up, it didn’t work. My inner Disney princess argued with my grown up self the merits of just leaving them to sleep and to go over by myself or to go to sleep too. I wanted to go so badly, but my grown up self won out. So I turned off the lights and settled in to go to sleep. We only had one full day left; I was going to make the most of it.

To be continued…

I am really enjoying your trip report. I'm sorry about your toe! I can't wait to read the rest. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbelle View Post
    Loving the report so far!! Ouch on your toe!! :-(
    Thanks, the toe is getting better. I almost don't notice it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by betsyrina View Post
    I am really enjoying your trip report. I'm sorry about your toe! I can't wait to read the rest. Thanks!
    I'm glad you are enjoying it. I am having fun remember all the details and trying not to regret things too much.

Sorry I'm running so behind on getting this finished. I'll have the next installment soon.