Some suggestions for you...
1. Ride Pirates several times! It is more than twice as long and much better at Disneyland vs. D-World.
2. Eat at the Blue Bayou Restaurant. (Call ahead for preferred seating first!)
3. Ride Mr. Toad (cause D-World's is gone.)
4. If you want to save money and stay off Disney property, I suggest the Best Western Park Place Inn. It's right across the street and the quickest way to walk to both parks. There are not any "value" resorts offered by Disney in Anaheim. If you DO want to stay with Disney, do the Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian Hotel.
5. Look into the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour.
02-21-2012 09:06 AM
Disneyland & California Adventure really are wonderful! I love how everything is in close proximity to each other. It is so easy to "park hop" here! I love being able to walk everywhere. We usually stay at the Plaza Hotel, which is inexpensive and clean and about 1 block from the walkway to the parks. We did splurge in October (for my birthday) and stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, in a refurbished room. If you have time that you won't be in the park, it may be worth the splurge to stay there or the Grand Californian. The Disneyland Hotel pool was lots of fun, and if you have time, have a drink at Trader Sam's at the Disneyland Hotel. It was so cool! I second the meal at Blue Bayou, as it is a unique experience.
Have a good time!
Minnie got it all in one post. Best Western Park Place Inn is where we stay, Pirates rules, Blue Bayou is a must do (like we West coasters find it novel to eat in the castle at Magic Kindgom, WDW folks will love eating IN Pirates--get ressies though!), and Walk in Walt's Footsteps is a fantastic tour.
Originally Posted by Minnie Dress
"PIN SUCKERS" UNITE!
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion...