Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Guest ticket offers / requests for the November 14th AP Holiday party

Guest ticket offers / requests for the November 14th AP Holiday party

I've never posted on here before but yesterday I was looking around to see if anyone had gotten their confirmations yet and I found you. I ended up getting our confirmation email about 4:00 yesterday afternoon, I RSVP'd on the 1st about 20 minutes after we got the invite.

It's just my hubby and I, so if there's a group of 2 out there that ends up not getting a confirmation, we could meet up.
    It says you can start getting your wristbands at noon at the outside ticket booths. We'll be driving up some time that morning from SD if anyone is interested.

Anyway, Happy Holidays!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by ImDMous View Post
    I've never posted on here before but yesterday I was looking around to see if anyone had gotten their confirmations yet and I found you. I ended up getting our confirmation email about 4:00 yesterday afternoon, I RSVP'd on the 1st about 20 minutes after we got the invite.

It's just my hubby and I, so if there's a group of 2 out there that ends up not getting a confirmation, we could meet up.
    It says you can start getting your wristbands at noon at the outside ticket booths. We'll be driving up some time that morning from SD if anyone is interested.

Anyway, Happy Holidays!
    ImDMous - I would love to meet up with you that day, if I don't get my confirmation. Can we stay in touch?

Quote Originally Posted by RedondoMouseFan View Post
    ImDMous - I would love to meet up with you that day, if I don't get my confirmation. Can we stay in touch?
    Sure thing! Send me a PM or email or whatever.

It's very weird to be thinking Holidays this early. We usually have a "no Christmas until after Thanksgiving" rule, but I guess for Disney we'll make an exception.
    But I don't want to go among mad people!

I'm throwing this out there, just in case . . . My daughter and I are headed down from Oregon, picking up my mom and her friend on the way. We're there for the week (hurrah!), so if even we aren't able to get into the party we'll still be getting a healthy dose of Disneyland. However! If it turns out there's an abundance of extra tickets (positive thinking! ), it would be very special event to add to our memory-making trip. I know it's a tall order, which is why I'm not getting my hopes up, but we would need four tickets (perhaps two each from two different sources?). Thanks, in advance, to anyone who even considers this request!

I've been a MousePlanet/MousePad lurker for about a year, and I've really appreciated the information and friendliness of this community of Disney fans. A very belated "hello".

I still have two spots open in our party in case anyone didn't get their confirmation yet...

But I don't want to go among mad people!

I have 2 spots open. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Just throwing this out there again, if anyone has 2 extra tickets to spare? I thought i'd be going alone, but then my friend realized her pass doesn't expire until monday after all.
    we were at the park last night and got to see a little of the fireworks and snow, but we'd really love to see the parade before her pass expires (she can't renew until the new year, and would miss the holiday fun)

Umm, look up about 3 posts.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Guest ticket offers / requests for the November 14th AP Holiday party

Some readers have indicated that they don't need all four tickets for this event, and others have indicated that they wanted to attend but were not picked. If you have extra tickets and want to offer them to a MousePlanet reader, please post here.

Remember, you and your guests must all hold current, valid Disneyland Annual Passports, and the event instructions state that your entire party must check in together. If you offer tickets here, you're responsible for working out the details (offline, preferably) with anyone who responds to your request. It is a good idea to post how many spots you have open and what time you'd like to check in, so you can find someone who can complete your group and won't hold you up by arriving far later than you plan to.

And remember, we don't allow selling of tickets here. This was a free event, and we expect that anyone offering a ticket is doing so with no expectation of payment of any kind.

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

I know it's last minute, but I could use 3. I know it's a big order, but just in case. Thanks in advance.

I sent a message to both ImDMouse and hgkelley, but I'm going to still throw this out there JUST IN CASE

My fiance and I would both really like to go to the event tonight. We both have annual passports that are valid. Anybody still have two spots?

I received my confirmation and have 2 extra spots available. PM me if you're interested.

Hi PumbaaMan,

I live in Oceanside, and would love to attend the event. I am going as a single so only need 1 ticket.. I can meet you wherever, I have a AP with parking pass. Call me, if you wish 760-519-2402... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PumbaaMan View Post
    I received my confirmation and have 2 extra spots available. PM me if you're interested.
    1 spot still available

ooh I would love to go.. I'm a big time disneyland goer..