Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    If you watched sunday's, (I just finished it, I dvr shows)

as she is walking out of Gold's shop (after the fire) the camera pans back to him leaning on a display counter. In the display is a Mickey. I couldn't tell if it was a plush or an old Mickey phone.
    It's the latter. I have the same exact one. I didn't even notice it, my DD pointed it out to me!

-Rachael-

2. # ADS

I had a snoopy one. One of my aunt's Boyfriends along the way had the Mickey one. Which is why I thought that.

After seeing the teasers/previews for this week I am soooooo excited for Sunday!!!

It's fun to pause and look around at what's in the pawn shop. Some stuff from fairytale, some from Storybrook, and some that's just fun for geeks like us.

Keep Moving Forward!

there were several sorta obvious Hidden Mickeys on this past Sunday's very well done episode!!

The jail bars that Snow is put into sport Hidden Mickey up top. Also I love how Grumpy was whistling, Whistle while you work!
    Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

Mrs. Potts and Chip. I loved the episode about Belle, absolutely loved it.

I love watching this show. I am going to have to go back and really review all of the episodes. Just to see if I can see the hidden Mickey's or other things. And Target has Once Upon a Time on sale for 9.99 today, except it is only the first five shows.

Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

Hmmm, with G gone she only saw the first couple I believe but really liked it. I may have to pick it up so she can catch up. I haven't looked to see if full episodes are online or not.

My daughter caught up online on Hulu. Not sure if you can find it anywhere else. I guess you could Google Once Upon a Time full episodes.

Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrosedtxn View Post
    My daughter caught up online on Hulu. Not sure if you can find it anywhere else. I guess you could Google Once Upon a Time full episodes.
    It depends on the network, some of them post them on their own website. Hmm, I woner if my blue ray player does Hulu? we bought it to have Netflicks in our bedroom, and are loving Pandora. Cause when I cancelled most of our Dish network, we lost Sirius.

ABC does have full episodes online. Hulu does as well. Our Comcast (Xfinity) has them the next day but only hangs onto them for a few weeks. You might be able to buy them on I-tunes.

Have a Disney Day!

So, what does anyone think of what has been happening on this show lately? I read in the TV Guide for next week about the season finale. I can't wait to see how it all goes, but I hate that it is already getting to that point! I sure wish Regina would get her comeuppance!!!!

Shelley

I almost didn't start watching this show because the premise confused me and I am sick of getting hooked on ABC shows only to have them cancelled (Pushing Daisies, Ugly Betty, The Nine, Eli Stone, Reunion).
    But something at the last minute intrigued me enough to try the first episode in case, and I love this show. Each week reveals something new from fairytale land that shocks or surprises you and carries into Storybrook. Of course no one likes the mayor or evil Queen--every fairytail needs a villian. But last episode explained why she became like that and why she hates Snow. Although I was disappointed that she blames Snow as a young child for being tricked by an adult, who was a witch no less. Looking forward to new episodes.

So it will be your fault if the show now gets cancelled?

My problem w/ this show, and shows like it, is that it can become hard to control the universe. So far, I think that they have done a fabulous job, but I worry that they may have problems going forward.

FWIW I also loved Pushing Daisies.

I still am loving this show.

On the other note.... yeah as soon as I am hooked on a new show, they cancel it. This applies to items on restaurant menus as well.

My dad won't watch it any more because "they have twisted all of the fairytale characters until they aren't recognizable anymore." And I understand what he means, but at the same time, it gives the characters more "human traits". I do love finding out how Regina/the Evil Queen become who she is and how she is. And although I don't like that she is blaming Snow on her betrayal in which she told Regina's mother about her running away with the man she loves, the fact that her Mother is the one that ripped out the love of her life's heart in front of her, she had to watch him die. So, a huge part of her died and for that she feels that it is Snow's fault.

I just love watching how each character's story is developing. I don't know that this show will go more than two seasons, but I will watch each one of them and buy them when they are available.

Shelley

Tell him to go back and read the actual fairy tales. They are not "Disney-fied".

They showed the hidden Mickey again, and quite prominently I'd say, several seconds on it.
    I knew he knew, G was trying to decide if he did or not, but I figured since he created the spell, it wouldn't affect him.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    They showed the hidden Mickey again, and quite prominently I'd say, several seconds on it.
    I knew he knew, G was trying to decide if he did or not, but I figured since he created the spell, it wouldn't affect him.
    I did see the phone this time. Thought that was cool.

I am confused by your second sentence... LOL

I can't wait to see how this all comes together!
    Shelley

The teaser after last night's episode was epic! I can't wait to see what happens in the last few! The online universe seems to think it'll get picked up for a second season, so it will be interesting to see where it goes from here...I'm still hoping for some closure in this coming episodes, even if they get another season.

Keep Moving Forward!

Quote Originally Posted by AJDerrick View Post
    The teaser after last night's episode was epic! I can't wait to see what happens in the last few! The online universe seems to think it'll get picked up for a second season, so it will be interesting to see where it goes from here...I'm still hoping for some closure in this coming episodes, even if they get another season.

I hope it gets a second season! We need to see Regina taken down! I too saw the hidden Mickey and look for it each episode. I believe the lamp Mr. Gold was cleaning in one episode was their hidden mickey too so to speak. A nod to Aladdin.

This is a great show and what tv really should be. I also like Grimm and it's been picked up by NBC for a second season.
    Have a Disney Day!

So who watched the finale last night? My goodness what is going on??

I really hope...

that they didn't just rest the whole thing and the curse is now back on and we wasted a whole season!!

Cool Runnings
    Doc
    "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson

If you ask me:

a great big cloud full of magic from the old world just rolled into town.

Did you catch the look on Regina's face at the end as she went from crying pitifully to recognizing the cloud for what it was and getting an evil grin on her face?

I'm thinking it will be interesting what they do next season, if my theory is correct. How much magic will we start to see in Storybrook? As much as in the old world? I suspect not, that there will be certain limitations ... it will be interesting to see how the writers handle that, I think.

Tinks thought mirror what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RockDoc07 View Post
    So who watched the finale last night? My goodness what is going on??

I really hope...

that they didn't just rest the whole thing and the curse is now back on and we wasted a whole season!!

Cool Runnings
    Doc
    Pretty sure the curse is broken. It will be interesting to see how the returned magic is handled. I thought when Mr. Gold and Belle, (why does she love him?) were at the well and Mr. Gold said what was lost would be returned, for sure I thought it would be his son!! I was surprised when it was the purple cloud!
    Have a Disney Day!