Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for October 31 - November 6, 2011
    Farewell Halloween, here comes Holiday Time | All Aboard for a new Disney Gallery exhibit | Thanksgiving dining in Downtown Disney | New merchandise promotions | This and That... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

So in trade of actually getting the update on time for once, we get no info about DCA??? These get worse every week. This used to be about some insider info, now it's just a review of the previous week. So disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH KNITE View Post
    So in trade of actually getting the update on time for once, we get no info about DCA??? These get worse every week. This used to be about some insider info, now it's just a review of the previous week. So disappointing.
    I agree, This was all about Disneyland Park and the switch from Halloween to Christmas. What about the construction going on at DCA? Any update on that?
    James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan

My goodness why so upset about the update. I think Adrienne does a great job.

Living life to the fullest

http://www.oilyhabit.com/

Quote Originally Posted by familymemories View Post
    Apparently not good enough....

Quote Originally Posted by familymemories View Post
    Normally she does a great job. But not this time.
    James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's information about the transition between holidays - the parade taping expectations - purchase with purchase options (which recently changed) - Thanksgiving meals - NYE meals at Napa Rose - construction update in DL - etc.

Maybe not much HAPPENED in DCA this past week? Personally, I'd rather have a shorter update every once in a while (and I don't think this one is excessively short), than have one that says with respect to 50 things "no change in the way it looks..." "no additional information on this subject..." etc.

As they say, Variety is the Spice of Life!

Cathy

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DARTH KNITE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpg391 View Post
    Normally she does a great job. But not this time.
    Wow, what incredibly rude comments. I guess if someone doesn't write exactly what you want about the details that interest you as opposed to what might be of interest to the general readership, then it's ok to just be insulting of the work they do.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

It always amazes me how people complain about FREE things. All i know is that I don't pay a dime to read the updates and I for one am grateful for them and all the time spent by the staff. I know there is a business going on here with paying ads and things like that but it doesn't cost me a dime. Keep them coming Mouse Planet! YOU ROCK.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude View Post
    It always amazes me how people complain about FREE things. All i know is that I don't pay a dime to read the updates and I for one am grateful for them and all the time spent by the staff. I know there is a business going on here with paying ads and things like that but it doesn't cost me a dime. Keep them coming Mouse Planet! YOU ROCK.
    Very well said. I completely agree.
    Living life to the fullest

http://www.oilyhabit.com/