Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Is the Halloween party worth the ticket price?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is the Halloween party worth the ticket price?

Now that I understand what it is... We get in town late afternoon on Halloween and weren't planning to do the park that day. That said, I can't imagine being there for Halloween and not taking our four year old trick or treating in Disneyland. From those that have been, is it worth it?

Hi-Ho

Blog Entries

Yes, absolutely. Now, that said, Halloween is the busiest night there, and you might want to secure tickets now, as they may be sold out soon.

Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Now, that said, Halloween is the busiest night there, and you might want to secure tickets now, as they may be sold out soon.
    Thanks Malcon10t. You are always so responsive...appreciate it! Think we will get the tix.
    Hi-Ho

Blog Entries

We love the Trick-or-Treat Party & think it's totally worth the price. We've been there on Halloween night the past couple of years, but are doing the Friday before Halloween this time around.

Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.

I answered in the other thread you started: If you can afford it, yes I do. You all can go in costume and she will still get a chance to Trick or Treat. There are special Halloween fireworks and a Halloween parade. The villains are out and the characters are dressed in Halloween costumes. But I would buy the tickets right away as the party will probably sell out. Have a blast!

Siggy aka Jill

If the price fits your budget, we think the Halloween Party is something you should try at least once (especially since you'll arrive on Halloween itself!). We love the party and have made it one of our October traditions. Bring a backpack or a large tote bag for all the candy! And have a great time!