Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: MousePlanet Meet at the 10/17 Disneyland AP Party PLUS guest offers

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

MousePlanet Meet at the 10/17 Disneyland AP Party PLUS guest offers

Now that the guest list for the October 17th AP event has been posted, we can try to organize another MousePlanet meet up for those attending the second party. The party "starts" at 8pm (though you can enter as early as Noon), and the first scheduled event is the Soundsational Parade at 9:30pm.

This worked quite well for the party on the 12th, so we'll do it again:

If you're interested in doing a quick meetup and snagging a MousePlanet button, stop by Carnation Plaza Gardens (where the swing dancing is held on weekend nights) between 7:45 and 8:00pm. That lets everyone get back to the party by 8, so you can get in all the rides you can handle.

If anything changes, I'll post here, but that's the plan for now. If you don't already follow @MousePlanet on Twitter, be sure to add us so you get any last-second updates.

Lots of readers have indicated that they don't need all four tickets for this event, and others have indicated that they wanted to attend but were not picked. If you have extra tickets and want to offer them to a MousePlanet reader, please post here.

Remember, you and your guests must all hold current, valid Disneyland Annual Passports, and the event instructions state that your entire party must check in together. If you offer tickets here, you're responsible for working out the details (offline, preferably) with anyone who responds to your request. It is a good idea to post how many spots you have open and what time you'd like to check in, so you can find someone who can complete your group and won't hold you up by arriving far later than you plan to.

And remember, we don't allow selling of tickets here. This was a free event, and we expect that anyone offering a ticket is doing so with no expectation of payment of any kind.

Hope to see lots of you Monday!

Last edited by AVP; 10-13-2011 at 12:16 PM.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

The Blue Bayou Lagoon ChurroGirl's Avatar

I just got my confirmation email for Monday night the 17th! We have 2 spots open if anyone would like them please PM me!

"That's the Evil Stepmother...She's 6 kinds of nasty"- Rowlf the Dog
    "You cannot make authentic guacamole out of lima beans and Ritz crackers" -Peggy Hill

I have five spots open for the seventeenth if anyone would like in. If you do, make your communication quickly, because I leave for the park the morning of the fourteenth, and won't have internet access after that.

I need two tickets

Hi I would love it if I could get two tickets so I can surprise my husband with a date night. I'd love to take him to this ap party we didn't get chosen so if I can get tickets and I'm still allowed to go please email me at danielleortegon@yahoo.com or twitter me @missdiorwho thanks so much I would be ever so greatfull

Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by ChurroGirl View Post
    I just got my confirmation email for Monday night the 17th! We have 2 spots open if anyone would like them please PM me!
    If there not taken I'd love to take my hubby for a datenight let me know if there still avalible

Quote Originally Posted by trypticon View Post
    I have five spots open for the seventeenth if anyone would like in. If you do, make your communication quickly, because I leave for the park the morning of the fourteenth, and won't have internet access after that.
    I'd love two tickets for datenight with my hubby let me know if there still avalible thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    If there not taken I'd love to take my hubby for a datenight let me know if there still avalible
    I have PM'd you back! I hope it all works out!
    "You cannot make authentic guacamole out of lima beans and Ritz crackers" -Peggy Hill

I'm looking for two extra spots if anyone has spares. I can be there any time between 6:30 and 8 pm.

Thanks!

I too am looking for two guest spots arriving at the park around 5:30 pm.

Member - Lost Falls Expedition TheMur's Avatar

I am actually going to be in Anaheim on the 17th. Anyone have one extra spot for Monday night?

The Mur -

May 2013 - Let the Music Begin!

I just wanted to let everyone know, my 2 extra spots are taken.

I have 4 spots available for tomorrow night. We should be there around 6:00. Please let me know if anyone wants them.

Looking for 2 Tickets (?)

Hello! Is there anyone who has two extra tickets for the event? A friend and myself would love to join. We're about an hour away and get off work at 5 PM, so we would be able to meet at 6:30 PM or later. *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    I have 4 spots available for tomorrow night. We should be there around 6:00. Please let me know if anyone wants them.
    I need 1 ticket if you still have 1 available. My email is princessalegna@cox.net

Thanks

Looking for 1 ticket for tonight. Local and can meet up with you at any time with an hour or so notice. My number is seven one four ... 458 .. 37 .. 59 or gymstara AT yahoo DOT com.

Thanks!

Looking for 1 ticket for tonight. Local and can meet up with you at any time with an hour or so notice. My number is seven one four ... 458 .. 37 .. 59 or gymstara AT yahoo DOT com.

Thanks!

I have four available tickets for tonight. I won't be able to get to the parks until after 8 pm. I can't respond to PMs, so send me an email at gchi05 AT yahoo DOT com.

Looking for two tickets tonight. E-mail me at pretty.omi@gmail.com

I also am looking for two tickets for tonight. email tleason at gmail dot com

I am looking for two tickets for tonight.. I know last min.. but we can leave at the drop of a hat! I'll even bake cupcakes!

Email caseyrock87@gmail.com

Thom, I would love them and would be able to meet you at 6!

Does anyone have 2 extra spots by any chance? My brother and I are already at the park today so we could meet you at any time. My email is [deleted.] Thank you :-)

Crystal

Last edited by AVP; 10-18-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Won't be able to go after all. Thanks!

Is this last minute, or what? The Tinkerteen and I are heading over, and have two spots free. I've sent a couple e-mails but as of 5 p.m., they're unclaimed. I'm can't bring myself to post my cell # on a public board.

We'll be in the esplanade between 6 and 6:30. I have blonde hair and am wearing capris the color of swimming pool water. My daughter has short brown hair. We both wear glasses. Find us, and they're yours! (The spots, not the glasses.)

To all who come to this happy place...quit stepping on the back of my shoes!

Could a mod erase my email address from my post #22 please? I can't see where to edit it. Thank you.