Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for October 4 - October 9, 2011
    Disneyland to host Annual Passholder nights in October | Disneyland Hotel renovation update | DCA construction update | Disneyland Resort photos | Sign up for the new MousePlanet Newsletter | This and That... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I read the update every week, keeps me sane when I can't make it to the parks(just kidding...) I just wanted to say, I loved the addition of the non-construction photos. I really got a kick out of the Hyperion Theater wall photo. I personally enjoy the construction photos also, so for me more of both! Just my opinion.

I look forward to reading the Disneyland Weekly Update every Monday morning. My family travels to DL once each year, so the updates allow me to travel vicariously every week. I appreciate all of the photos--it's a great way to stay up-to-date on what's happening in the parks. My vote is for even MORE photos. Thanks Adrienne!

I really like the pictures. It has been great watching the construction progress from afar. I also like the addition of non-construction photos. As someone who only gets to DLR once a year or so, pictures help to keep a connection to the resort and build anticipation for the next visit.

Keep it up! Those who don't like the pictures can skim past them.

Thanks for another great update! These are the highlight of my week

Always planning our next Disneyland vacation

Another great update! I do not mind how many construction photos you include in the update each week. I like seeing how the construction in DCA is going.

James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan

I love the pictures! The flash mob proposal made me cry in a really, really good way. Thanks for the update!

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by missm View Post
    I love the pictures! The flash mob proposal made me cry in a really, really good way. Thanks for the update!
    I have watched it several times, since Jodi posted it on Monday morning, and I still am misting up.
    I, too like all of the pictures of the construction. DH is in that field, so that may have something to do with it. I do just skim past them when I am not in the mood for them, I also love the non construction pictures.

I too love all the pictures, construction or not... so I say keep 'em coming.

Can I say the new lobby of the DLH looks soooooo boring If not almost ugly-bare. WOW, major miss with that part of the project so far. I hope it gets more spruced up than it is before it's considered done. Disappointing.

Teddi ~ Wife to Rob. Mom to Bert 14, Chloe & Kaylie 9
    1st trip to WDW 2013: Jan 28-Feb 6 Cabins@ Fort Wilderness & Villas @ AKL Kidani
    2013 May 11 - 18, Boardwalk Inn CL, Great-Grandma's 1st trip
    DLR 2013: Feb 20-22: DLH, April 2-4: offsite June: 18-22, Paradise Pier
    2014: DLR May 24 - 27, Paradise Pier