Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: More Mouse: Disney Stuff - Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary Mini Attraction Poster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

More Mouse: Disney Stuff - Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary Mini Attraction Poster

Disney Stuff - Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary Mini Attraction Poster Set by Chris Barry

Chris Barry returns with his monthly look at collecting that Disney stuff that we all love so much.

Read it here!

Nice find!

I see from the blog link that Kevin and Jody have a few appearances at WDW's 40th celebration - including 1 scheduled at the Contemporary gift shop!

“When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” - Roy Disney

How big are the posters, Chris? I love the retro look as well. Did you see the stuff by Shag? I love my tumbler; wish I had bought a set of four though. Maybe this June.

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by petesimac View Post
    How big are the posters, Chris? I love the retro look as well. Did you see the stuff by Shag? I love my tumbler; wish I had bought a set of four though. Maybe this June.
    Hey Pete,

They are 8 x 12. Not too big really. I'm hoping to put them all on the same wall somewhere. The Shag stuff was pretty cool, but I never bought anything.

There's a very cool cup by the same artists that made these posters. It's a Magic Kingdom "paper cup" but it's ceramic. Pretty cool. I may have to call the merchandise line and order that one. Here take a look.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7JAl4t5BjG...%2BK%2526J.jpg

Thanks for the info; they'd be nice and a bit larger if put in some larger mattes and nicely framed. I hope they're still there when I go.

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by petesimac View Post
    Thanks for the info; they'd be nice and a bit larger if put in some larger mattes and nicely framed. I hope they're still there when I go.
    Keep in mind Pete. They are metal and kind of heavy.

MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Barberella View Post
    Nice find!

I see from the blog link that Kevin and Jody have a few appearances at WDW's 40th celebration - including 1 scheduled at the Contemporary gift shop!
    I could have bought them and got them signed at Bay View Gifts! I know. That would have added a whole new level to this purchase. Too bad I won't be there on October 1st.