Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Hotel Rates?

♥ Disney Lover ♥ Jenasweetemotion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Disneyland Hotel Rates?

We are going to Disneyland Nov 26- Dec 3. I have been holding out to see if there would be an AP Rate, the current one ends on Nov 12th. Problem is that the current rate for the general public of 30% off which would make PPH $188 a night ends on Oct 15th and does cover our time frame. If I went with the current pricing I would be staying our first 2 nights off site and the other 5 nights at PPH (which would be the days we will be at Disneyland.)
    So my question's are how likely do you think there will be a Winter rate for AP? and how likely will it be that Disney will have another rate for that time frame? Should I just book now even if that might mean staying at 2 hotels?
    Thanks for any help!

“Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard.” -Pooh

2. # ADS

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was able to secure an AP rate for the weekend of November 30th last year at the PPH. I don't remember what the % discount was though.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

As long as you don't have to pre pay for the room reserve it now. If the rates drop then simply just cancel the first reservation.

My brother does thia all the time. Many times rates drop right before if rooms are not filling

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

For anyone not aware, any time you make a reservation at any of the 3 on property hotels you will pay the first night when making the reservation. You can make changes and even cancel but if you cancel it will be a while before you see the refund.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

Quote Originally Posted by MammaSilva View Post
    For anyone not aware, any time you make a reservation at any of the 3 on property hotels you will pay the first night when making the reservation. You can make changes and even cancel but if you cancel it will be a while before you see the refund.
    Is that something new, like in the last year or two?
    "If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sjhanksaz View Post
    Is that something new, like in the last year or two?
    I believe it has been longer than that. want to say since about 2007?
    Planning 3 trips at once...

♥ Disney Lover ♥ Jenasweetemotion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just wanted to update. I called and reserved our rooms at PPH I did have to pay the deposit equal to one nights stay plus tax. I knew I would have to pay for the one nights stay. She said that if a better rate comes out that I am able to call and try to apply it but that the rate for my room type has to be available, she said because there are only a certain number of rate codes that can apply to the hotel/room type. She said that the current APH code would be the same as the general public rate which I am trusting her on since I cant view the AP calendar. Thanks for the help.

“Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard.” -Pooh