Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Roll Call: MousePlanet night at Mickey's Halloween Party, Friday, October 14

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Roll Call: MousePlanet night at Mickey's Halloween Party, Friday, October 14

This is a community-organized event, so discuss amongst yourselves where and when you want to meet. If you're planning to attend, be sure to add yourself to the roll call.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We're going the following weekend. We have a commitment that day.
    If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

I'll be there!

Sounds like some of you will have some fun. We will actually be there, but not at the party, guess will be kicked over to DCA.

Okay-confirming I will be there. Have we decided on a place and time yet, AVP?

Siggy aka Jill

Just confirmed our family will be there!

Always planning at least one trip to Disneyland!

CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC Toocherie's Avatar

I am going the following Friday so will not be there for the MP meet this year.

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

We'll be there! It took a while to fix our schedule, but it's exciting to have our party tickets at last!

Well It looks like people have made plans to be there but we have not set up a time or place. How about we meet at the outdoor dining area of Plaza Inn? May I suggest 6 or 6:30, so at 7 we can go enjoy the party either together or separately? Does that sound good? Toocherie, you will be missed!

Siggy aka Jill

I will be there with my impatient little ones but I look forward to meeting you!!

Always planning at least one trip to Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by SigalTchelet View Post
    How about we meet at the outdoor dining area of Plaza Inn? May I suggest 6 or 6:30, so at 7 we can go enjoy the party either together or separately?
    Plaza Inn sounds fine. Any particular spot (TomorrowLand side or Little Red Wagon side or ____)? How about from 6:00 - 6:30 PM so that even if people are a little late, everyone can still be on their way by 7:00 PM?

Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    Plaza Inn sounds fine. Any particular spot (TomorrowLand side or Little Red Wagon side or ____)? How about from 6:00 - 6:30 PM so that even if people are a little late, everyone can still be on their way by 7:00 PM?
    6-6:30 sounds good. Lets meet by Little Red Wagon (so I can grab a corn dog first! LOL) Looking forward to meeting all of you. AVP, can you post this in this week and next week's update? Thanks!
    Siggy aka Jill

Blog Entries

I'll be there that night too! But I am unsure exactly when we will arrive. 6 to 6:30 sounds reasonable. Hopefully I'll see you all there.

"You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on."

~ Homer Simpson

Okay-taking a head count for Friday:
    Siggy and BFF
    Pixiedust58
    LuvPluto and Family
    tea4two and ?
    lowfidelity

We will meet in the Plaza Inn outdoor area on the right of the entrance (closer to the Corn Dog wagon) at 6pm.

bumblebeeonarose, we are meeting at 6pm, which is before the party starts, so it we would love to meet you!

Anyone else going to be able to join us???

Siggy aka Jill

Sounds great, Siggy! (By the way, how was your birthday??) It'll be me and DH (Mr. Tea?). Oh, and now you have us really looking forward to those corn dogs!

Sounds great, Siggy! (By the way, how was your birthday??) It'll be me and DH (Mr. Tea?). Oh, and now you have us really looking forward to those corn dogs!
    Oh the corndogs are to die for! Thanks for asking-it was very nice! I will be wearing my birthday button! If everyone wants to PM me their first names and those in their party, I will try to make name labels!
    Siggy aka Jill

When you send me your PM with your name, make sure you tell me your favorite character! See you on Friday!

Siggy aka Jill

Shout out to Siggy for yesterday's meet-up! It was a pleasure to meet you and BFF Shelly. Thank you for making our name tags (which are now adorning our party map). We hope you enjoyed the party as much as we did. Have a great rest of your trip, a great CHOC walk, and we look forward to meeting you again at DL. A Happy Halloween to you and Shelly!

Shout out to Siggy for yesterday's meet-up! It was a pleasure to meet you and BFF Shelly. Thank you for making our name tags (which are now adorning our party map). We hope you enjoyed the party as much as we did. Have a great rest of your trip, a great CHOC walk, and we look forward to meeting you again at DL. A Happy Halloween to you and Shelly!
    Awwww-Thanks so much to you Mary! It was fun to meet you and Tom. Glad you enjoyed the name labels. I can use the leftovers for next year! Had a Magical time at CHOC walk! I kept an eye out for Team MP but did not see them! Keep in touch!
    Siggy aka Jill