Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Fourth - "Where in the Disneyland Resort" was this photo taken - A MP Game

Quote Originally Posted by punkyv View Post
    Yep! Will Turner's shop
    I was thinking about that last night. didn't have time to get on and guess it.
    "If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

2. # ADS

So I can't get my pictures to load anymore even though I save them to the desktop as a small file jpeg. I am on a MAC and took pictures this summer specifically for this game. Anyone have any ideas to help me out??

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

I don't know, I can't get them cropped with Whistler's software to get them small enough to load here.

I have a mac. What I do is open my iphoto then open my folder where my Disney photos are & move it into the iphoto, crop it, save to my desk top & then load it using the advanced function on here. Hope that helps...

Dreaming of a Monte Cristo!!!

Nope still won't work! I cropped it in iPhoto and saved it as a small jpeg and it is labeled as an iPhoto jpeg. Grrr. Will ask hubby tonight. Thanks Punky

Have a Disney Day!

Grim Grinning Ghost PhineasTheGhost's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How can I post pictures here? I have a really good one that'll be hard to guess.

I will ask for the powers to be to post a how to post a photo instruction page

Quote Originally Posted by sjhanksaz View Post
    I will ask for the powers to be to post a how to post a photo instruction page
    I found it on the FAQ's...

How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.
    Dreaming of a Monte Cristo!!!

FYI

I use Microsoft Office Piture Manager to compress my photos.

I believe the program is free and prorably already on your computer.

You can use it to crop too.

Just open a photo in it, click on the "Edit Pictures" then choose crop to crop or compress to compress. I usually use the Web pages or E-mail messages to really get them small. Mouse planet doesn't give a whole lot of memory to load up to us non paying users so you have to really get them small and then delete some of the older photos to get enough room to post more.

Hope that helps

Blog Entries

For reducing file size on pictures on a PC I use a freeware program called Faststone Image Viewer that's available for download from cnet.com and other places. Under Tools there is a Batch Convert option that can be used to reduce the file size of images (no cropping but you can do that if you want too) using the advanced options to resize. My 12 mp full size pictures that are almost 3mb can be reduced to width of 400mp in nothing flat.

Isn't that right Roz?

Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time.

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

105000 page views and counting

Where and what is this?

Blog Entries
    Where and what is this?
    Toon Town?

Quote Originally Posted by PhineasTheGhost View Post
    Toon Town?
    Need to be more specific please

Blog Entries

Where the fireworks are exploding in Toon Town?

Where the fireworks are exploding in Toon Town?
    That is half of toon town. Drill it in a little more

Blog Entries

Isn't there a chimney with fireworks blowing out of it? I know I've seen it somewhere. Is that what this is?

Isn't there a chimney with fireworks blowing out of it? I know I've seen it somewhere. Is that what this is?
    I will look when I get home. It is a chimney

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Phineas is talking about the fire department building.
    "Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfPlanet View Post
    I think Phineas is talking about the fire department building.
    It is not from the Fire Dept building and there are no fireworks coming out of it.

So close, keep trying

Here is more of it

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Have a Disney Day!

Blog Entries

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin is the proper name, houseofmouse.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofmouse View Post
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Correct

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin is the proper name, houseofmouse.
    A little more correct

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is not from the Fire Dept building and there are no fireworks coming out of it.

So close, keep trying
    I thought there was fireworks coming out of the side of the Firehouse where you have the TNT detonator. Or is this one of those great imagineer themes where one side is one thing and something different around the corner but the same building? Then again its probably just me remembering wrong ;-)
    "Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."