Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Can you Gain early entry as a resort guest with receipt?

Can you Gain early entry as a resort guest with receipt?

Can you Gain early entry as a resort guest with receipt from Purchase from the Disneyland hotel.?

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pretty sure the answer is no. You have to actually be spending the night in the hotel (or have a multi-day park hopper that includes an early entry).

Cathy

so I have a multi park hopper and i think it gives one day early entry on certain days. but the non magical morning days hotel guests can get in early . but no earlier than park hopper guests on MM days?

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

No, no one gets in early on non MM days, but unlike guests who buy 3 day (or longer) park hoppers, Hotel guests use their room key in addition to their ticket/pass to be able to use the MM more than once during their stay IF it is offered. Example..you buy a 3 day hopper and the park offers early entry on Sat/Sun Tuesday/Thursday. You stay on property from friday thru tuesday, you could go in early 3 times as a hotel guest provided you have a ticket/pass - you don't get entry JUST because you stay on property, you have to have addmission media. If you have that same ticket but stay on Harbor or elsewhere you get access to the early entry only one time. Clear as mud?

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

Disneyland doesn't have early entry every day like Disneyworld. So on those non early entry days, the park doesn't open to anyone until regular hours. On the early entry days, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland open 1 hour early to hotel guests and those with early entry on their ticket. Once you use your early entry day on your ticket, you cannot enter early again unless you are staying at one of the hotels.

Someone with more experience please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can get in the park before official opening if you have priority seating for Minnie's breakfast. I assume that is only on early entry days and it is just for the breakfast, no rides or anything like that.

Always planning our next Disneyland vacation

Quote Originally Posted by laurawill View Post
    Someone with more experience please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can get in the park before official opening if you have priority seating for Minnie's breakfast. I assume that is only on early entry days and it is just for the breakfast, no rides or anything like that.
    This is true. On a MM morning, you can get a seating at Minnie's for as early as 50 minutes before the park opens to non-MM guests even if you are not otherwise eligible for early entry. We did that last week and had a lovely breakfast before getting our day started in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by laurawill View Post
    I think they do this even on non MM days. Especially in the offseason when the park opens at 10, you can get a Minnies reservation for 9 am.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)