Our flight arrives on a Monday around 10am, and we're planning on picking up our rental car and heading straight to Universal. I figure after getting out of LAX, getting the car, eating lunch we'll be there around 1-2pm.

We'll have a just turned 8 month old with us, and I'm also pregnant so I won't be doing much for rides. The ticket we got was a multiday ticket, so hubby and older kids are thinking of going two days in a row.

Couple of questions:

- My 9 year old son will likely be all over the water area and I have a sneaking feeling I'll be there with him while hubby and 15 yro go do the rides that are too scary for him. Is there seats and shaded areas that I can sit in with the baby while he plays?

- I keep reading the food isn't great, and people suggested eating at City Walk instead? Opinions?

- Will we want to go back a second day? We're arriving 9/12 so its a Monday after school has started, not sure on the crowd levels?

- Would you take an 8 month old on the studio tour? It sounded great at first then I read up on it more, sounds like there are loud scenes - I read about a dinosaur attack, earthquake and fire? Wasn't sure how intense or loud those are? I also have read to sit in the 3rd car/tram, that the 1st is loud and the 4th is over the engine and gets hot?