Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for July 25 - 31, 2011
    Loose backpack causes roller coaster closure | Updated Costco offer for SoCal residents | Disney consolidates mail order merchandise operations; launches new online cruise line store | Golden, going, gone | This and That... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Once again another great Disneyland Update.
    James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan

Regarding Merchandise Guest Services/DelivEARS, the consolidation has had no effect on the availability of Disneyland merchandise that I can see. I called to order a replacement for a semi-obscure Disneyland item (a Kevin Kidney & Jody Daily Fantasyland drinking glass sold only at the Disneyland Gallery) and they had no problem tracking it down and shipping it to me.

When calling deliverears a few weeks ago, the CM said that the 800 number would be routed to Florida, but you could e-mail and get a disneyland CM. (This may have changed since she told me that.)
    Did they change Magic mornings? All the listings say Monday, but leave off sunday, in the ticket section.

Does it Fit?

Quote Originally Posted by MousePlanet AutoPoster View Post
    Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for July 25 - 31, 2011
    Loose backpack causes roller coaster closure | Updated Costco offer for SoCal residents | Disney consolidates mail order merchandise operations; launches new online cruise line store | Golden, going, gone | This and That... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!
    I understand that the look of the new DCA is to be CA about the time Walt arrived. So Hollywood remade and touched up to fit, entrance way and main square with Carthay and new bridge , etc to fit. Paradise pier area redo to fit. Bug's land and cars land, are fantasy areas so does not count. Redwood area could be any time so no issues. But Condor Flats? Rockets, supersonic planes? old prop planes yes, amelia e. Doolittle gee bee fits. Hope they do the right thing.