Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Giftcards at Costco?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Disney Giftcards at Costco?

I know they sell a park hopper at some of the Costco's near Disneyland. I was wondering if they sell any gift cards at any of the Costco's. I live in Northern CA and they don't here. I also didn't see any online.
    Thanks!

They do not. Sams Club has in the past sold gift cards for about $1.xx off retail (seriously, it's $98.xx ($98.87?) for a $100.00 gift card). Earlier this summer, they were bundled with a bonus $10.00 Disney Store gift card. I did a 10-weeks for $10 membership in June so that I could buy $900.00 in gift cards towards 3 annual passes and the savings off the passes barely covered the membership cost and then I got the bonus gift cards which was the main reason for the purchase/membership. I don't know if those are still available as I haven't been back.

Also earlier this summer, Albertson's was giving $20 grocery vouchers for every $100.00 in gift cards purchased. That has probably also expired but unless you already have or have access to a Sams Club membership my guess is your local grocery store may have the best incentives to buy gift cards through them.

I would check Safeway, if you don't have a Disney store nerby. (Mine is in the section of the mall some deranged idiot* burned down last fall, and still isn't re-opened.
    *definition: He burned down the Disney store.

Walgreen sells Disney gift cards too.

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    I would check Safeway, if you don't have a Disney store nerby. (Mine is in the section of the mall some deranged idiot* burned down last fall, and still isn't re-opened.
    *definition: He burned down the Disney store.
    Isn't Arden Fair store still open? I know it is further. though.
    Siggy aka Jill

Quote Originally Posted by SigalTchelet View Post
    Isn't Arden Fair store still open? I know it is further. though.
    I don't go past Roseville . That is already 33 miles, Arden is another 20 minutes past there with no traffic.

The Hollywood Chain Gang CariBelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    I don't go past Roseville . That is already 33 miles, Arden is another 20 minutes past there with no traffic.
    I was going to say, that's a long way for a mall that I wouldn't cross the street to go to haha