Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Christmas time park hours

Eek! Christmas time park hours

I think I read correctly that Christmas time at DL starts Nov. 14th? WIll things be in full swing by then? Are park hours extended on weekdays once the holiday time starts? or will it still be limited until closer to Christmas?

A dream in a wish your heart makes! Engaged at DL December 2008, honeymooned at DL December 2009, too many other trips to mention! Happiness is being and AP holder! Looking forward to the day my kiddo is old enough to enjoy the parks as much as I do

~Shelby

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie7762 View Post
    I think I read correctly that Christmas time at DL starts Nov. 14th? WIll things be in full swing by then? Are park hours extended on weekdays once the holiday time starts? or will it still be limited until closer to Christmas?
    The extended hours during the week won't start until about a week and a half before Christmas.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie7762 View Post
    If you go to the home page for the MousePlanet Weekly Disneyland Update, you can see what the park hours have been historically on any date, by clicking on the Updates from the weeks around those dates.
    Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

Yes when the Holiday season starts Nov. 14 most Xmas stuff will be in full swing. I think the carolers aren't out until after Thanksgiving. Fireworks should be nightly even with a 8 pm closing time during the week.

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)