Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Refillable Mugs at Disneyland?

Refillable Mugs at Disneyland?

Does anyone know if there are refillable mugs at the DL resort hotels like at WDW? We never eat at the DLH so never checked it out...

Dreaming of a Monte Cristo!!!

2. # ADS

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by punkyv View Post
    Does anyone know if there are refillable mugs at the DL resort hotels like at WDW? We never eat at the DLH so never checked it out...
    Nope, there aren't.

ETA: BUT they do sell awesome cups just like the WDW refillable cups, at several restaurant locations throughout the resort. They only cost $2 more than the cost of the soda, coffee or tea inside of them, which, IMO is a fantastic value, especially if you need cute adorable cups for a camping trailer.
    Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    P1100209ed2.jpg

This mug is currently available at DCA. I got mine at the Bakery next to Burrbank Ice Cream.
    Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

How Much are they to refill?

Quote Originally Posted by adriennek View Post
    P1100209ed2.jpg

This mug is currently available at DCA. I got mine at the Bakery next to Burrbank Ice Cream.
    Can't Wait for Trip to the Happiest Place on Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by adriennek View Post
    Nope, there aren't.

:o( ! Thank you :o(

ETA: BUT they do sell awesome cups just like the WDW refillable cups, at several restaurant locations throughout the resort. They only cost $2 more than the cost of the soda, coffee or tea inside of them, which, IMO is a fantastic value, especially if you need cute adorable cups for a camping trailer.
    Are they refillable in the park??? I don't remember seeing them (or just was not paying attention...)
    Dreaming of a Monte Cristo!!!

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

They are not refillable ... they are a one time purchase that costs about $2.00 more than the beverage would cost in the paper cups. By far one of the cheapest souvieners.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

We've always been able to get a free refill of coffee all day long at one of the places on Mainstreet. I can't remember the name of it though. You just have to keep your receipt.

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

The Market House, but it's only for regular or decaf coffee no soft drinks or hot chocolate.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

In the past, or at least once... they did have special AP promos, where you could get the big mugs and get a discount price on refills (I think it was $1.49), but I haven't seen that in a couple of years, IIRC

Teddi ~ Wife to Rob. Mom to Bert 14, Chloe & Kaylie 9
    1st trip to WDW 2013: Jan 28-Feb 6 Cabins@ Fort Wilderness & Villas @ AKL Kidani
    2013 May 11 - 18, Boardwalk Inn CL, Great-Grandma's 1st trip
    DLR 2013: Feb 20-22: DLH, April 2-4: offsite June: 18-22, Paradise Pier
    2014: DLR May 24 - 27, Paradise Pier