Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Movies at Coronado Springs Resort!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Movies at Coronado Springs Resort!!

I just got back from another great trip to CSR and the news for the resort is that CSR is now showing movies at the main pool area on Mon, Wed and Fri at 8pm.

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Well that is cool!!! Cheap for them to "produce" and execute, but a nice option for a quiet night for families!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

CSR is now showing movies on a nightly basis. They have also added a daily campfire (7:30pm) and a pool party (3pm) at the main pool area.

I have noticed that they are doing this (or at least outdoor movies) at other resorts.

Hopefully they will expand it into other months as well. In particular, September, December and March.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberella View Post
    I have noticed that they are doing this (or at least outdoor movies) at other resorts.

Hopefully they will expand it into other months as well. In particular, September, December and March.
    They have been showing movies at the Deluxe resorts/DVC resorts for some time. It's especially fun at the Beach Club, because you can relax on a chaise lounge, and the kids can dig around in the sand during the movie. All the movies are pretty dated, however. A few years ago, on a Disney cruise we saw a just released movie on-board, and that was cool. It's a nice resort activity, and it's a good thing it's being expanded to other resorts.

Cool! I hope they will still be doing this next may when we go!