Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Podcast Show Notes: Disneyland vs. Walt Disney World: Ride by Ride, Listener Picks

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Podcast Show Notes: Disneyland vs. Walt Disney World: Ride by Ride, Listener Picks

Disneyland vs. Walt Disney World: Ride by Ride, Listener Picks by MouseStation Crew
    MouseStation Episode 428
    Mark and Mike let the listeners have their say in comparing those rides that exist in both Disneyland and Walt Disney World to decide which version of each they like best.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

WDW vs DLR podcasts

I really enjoyed and loved this series! Thank you so much! I live in Ohio and try to go to both Disneyland and Disney World a couple times of year each. Some people do think I am crazy because they are both the same thing. However I see that many people do get it, there are great things at each park! I have also been to Disneyland Paris once, been on Disney Magic and Disney Wonder each a few times and soon to go on my first cruise on Disney Dream, so you can tell I am crazy about Disney!

Hands down though my absolute favorite thing is Disneyland! It is still the top in my book and better in every way over Disney World, Disneyland Paris or the crusie ships, maybe because Walt actually was there and worked there? Not to mention the almost perfect weather any time of year, and the great views of the California mountians, and being so close to a beach, it rounds out a perfect vacation for my family! WDW can be too hot and humid many times of the year for us to go, and usually it rains a lot more, this past year at Disneyland it has rained a lot but that is not typical.

First of all, I need to give you guys serious props for reading all three of my long-winded responses on the show in their entirety. If I had known you would quote me verbatim I might not have written as much as I did

Anyway, this was another great episode, and while I've never really followed the MouseStation Podcast before now and only really stopped in because I thought the subject was interesting you guys have me hooked. I look forward to the next episode.