Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Annual Passholder screening of Cars 2 at the El Capitan Theatre, 6/26/11

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Disneyland Annual Passholder screening of Cars 2 at the El Capitan Theatre, 6/26/11

I just found this on the AP section of the Disneyland website, and thought it might be interesting to some LA-area residents.

Exclusive 3D screening of Disney/Pixar's Cars 2 for Annual Passholders

Be among the first to see Disney/Pixar's Cars 2 during opening weekend!

On Sunday, June 26 at 10:00 a.m., rev it up and set a course to the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. This is a special screening just for Annual Passholders but you must purchase tickets in advance.

Tickets are only $24 each a $6 savings per person and include admission, popcorn and a drink!

Cars 2: World Grand Prix

After the movie, get in to top gear for the all-new outdoor high octane attraction, Cars 2: World Grand Prix. This event is for the whole family and includes a variety of games and attractions:
    Time Trial Race Track
    Eiffel Tower Bungee Jump
    Wall O' Tires Climbing Wall
    Tokyo Tower Slide
    Mission McMissle's Spy Game

Make sure you are running on a full tank, this is over 3 and half hours of fun!

Buy tickets in advance by calling (818)845-3110 and providing your Annual Pass barcode number to receive your discount!

There is a limit of 7 tickets per Passholder and the purchasing Passholder must attend with guests. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Just called about thisthere is no reserved seating. You may be saving $6 off the price of reserved seating, but you're paying almost twice as much as general admission for the same experience (i.e., standing in a long line hoping to get good seats when the doors open). True, the best seats will not be blocked off, so you have at least a shot of getting them for your $24, but kinda disappointing nonetheless...

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

according to the el cap website, general admission for adults for this date (after 10am) is $22.00 - so it's not really twice GA for the screening. They built the price of the carnival into the ticket. and it does include the drink and popcorn (which, essentially, you're getting for $4.00).

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney