Thread: World View: A look back at the SpectroMagic parade

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

World View: A look back at the SpectroMagic parade

A look back at the SpectroMagic parade by Mark Goldhaber

Mark shares photos of the nighttime favorite at the Magic Kingdom

Read it here!

2. # ADS

They're both wonderful parades, but Spectro really captures the essence of the Magic Kingdom. Your article acts as if it's gone forever! Don't despair, eventually DLR will have room to take back it's Electrical Parade so that Spectro can return.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks, Mark!
    I really enjoyed the article.

I hope you're right spetroman, but I'm kind of in a 'I'll believe it when I see it' state!

Cathy

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

This is something the husband really wants to see, so I'm hoping it returns *somewhere* at some point.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Just got back from WDW. I admit, as much as I love the Pete's Dragon float, Spectromagic is THE night time parade for the MK.

I'm okay with a limited run of the Electrical Parade, but please don't say Spectromagic is gone forever! That would be heartbreaking!

Mar 99 - Honeymoon off site WDW, Mar 02 - Port Orleans WDW, Mar 04 - Off site WDW, Jun 05 - Off site DL, Dec 05 - Off site WDW, Mar 06 - Contemporary / Wilderness Lodge WDW, Mar 07 - Off site WDW, Mar 08 - Off site WDW, Mar 09 - All Stars Sports WDW, Mar 10 - Off site WDW, Mar 11 - Coronado Springs WDW

Running at full speed
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

For now, the Main Street Electrical Parade is back "indefinitely." But when it eventually goes (because nothing is forever), there's no telling whether it will be replaced by the return of SpectroMagic or the arrival of something new. We'll just have to wait and see.

Although ANY Disney World parade is wonderful and exciting to me, only the SPECTROMAGIC can make me cry...it really is so magical! Please bring it back Disney!! Thanks for the info, going again in October, can't wait!!!