Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: More Mouse: Castaways on the Dream: 10 things repeat cruisers will love about Disney'

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

More Mouse: Castaways on the Dream: 10 things repeat cruisers will love about Disney'

Castaways on the Dream: 10 things repeat cruisers will love about Disney's new ship by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

What would veteran cruisers think about the Disney Dream? Adrienne offers up her list

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Terrific Article

This article was intended for those who have been on the other Disney Cruise Ships. But if you've never been on any Disney Cruise, you will want to go on after you've read this article. Love it!

Thanks so much for this article. Now I am even more excited about our back-to-back cruises on the Dream this April!!

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Great article AVP!

I like that there are more "hang out" areas. One thing I enjoy on RCCL (and miss on Disney) is the centrum. We hung out in Divisions a lot on the PC, but it was hard on game days because it was packed in there.

Looking forward to sailing the Dream/Fantasy... one day.

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.