Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Mouse Tales' David Koenig: Roaming Charges: Disney Denies Plan to Clamp Down on Chara

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Mouse Tales' David Koenig: Roaming Charges: Disney Denies Plan to Clamp Down on Chara

Roaming Charges: Disney Denies Plan to Clamp Down on Characters by David Koenig

Disneyland vows characters will remain free, as guests cry foul

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Sleeping on Disney Sheets.

Besides writing letters... There is never buying a photopass product ever again!

Interestingly when I was at Disneyland last Saturday my grandson and I encountered both Chip and Mickey "roaming" Town Square! I can't remember the last time I've seen this happen. A reaction to your first article, perhaps?

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. ~~Marcus Aurelius

Magical Moments with Characters

Your article reminds me of a time years ago as a teenager I had taken refuge after a long day at Disneyland by lying down inside the Disneyland Showcase on the corner of Town Square. For just a moment I closed my eyes only to re-open them to see Chip and Dale having crashed next to me on the floor. It was incredible! I hope more have those kinds of magical moments in the future.

Best,

Jeff Kober
    MousePlanet