Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for November 29 - December 5, 2010
    Spring 2011 hotel and ticket discounts announced | Walking the marketing tightrope | Debut of Disney Channel Rocks | Holiday treats at Disneyland | This and That...

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will be the first to admit I'm not the hippest person around -- but this had me confused:

Disney Dance Crew which debuted last month, has been reworked a bit, he says, "possibly due to the show's negative feedback." Here are the changes he noted from the original version:

Most of the dialogue seems to have been retooled. The dancers no longer use the hip-hop lingo like "princess."
    I always thought Princess was used heavily within the Disney parks. As in, every person under 12 of the female gender was referred to as "Princess" by most cast members. (And sometimes those over 12!)
    Cathy

sooo what happens to the stage when its not used and durring world of color

CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC Toocherie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    II always thought Princess was used heavily within the Disney parks. As in, every person under 12 of the female gender was referred to as "Princess" by most cast members. (And sometimes those over 12!)
    I have been called Princess many times by cast members--and always do a double-take when they do so! Seriously . . . . I don't look like a Princess.
    "Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson