Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Interested in going to ElecTRONica on premiere night?

Interested in going to ElecTRONica on premiere night?

I want to check out ElecTRONica this Friday when it opens but all my Disneyphile friends have plans! I'll be down there around 7:30 or so and was wondering if anyone else was interested in hanging out and seeing how awesome/lame LASERMAN ends up being. I'm 26, outgoing and energetic, hoping to find some more friends to hang out with and enjoy the place that Walt built . . . =)

2. # ADS

Don't call me Grumpy! CMHusband's Avatar

I'll be there Wednesday for the Cast Party. If its as good as Glow Fest it should be fun

Ah, I remember the day of cast previews . . . and I have to be honest, I miss them! =) Let me know what you think of it!

Tower of Terror is the best

cast preview was canceled last night due to inclement weather. I was reallly hoping they had it

BLAB NEW pass 26 as of 10/14/2010
    New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010
    DCA Tower of Terror Count as of 2/08/06 : 912
    Reopened Space Mountain Count 73 02/19/2006

Has anyone seen a breakdown of when the LASERMAN shows will be? I'll be at DL Sat. the 16th - Wed. the 20th and was hoping to see it before RDCT fireworks & the late Fantasmic! over in DL. So maybe I'll try and be in the Tron world from 6 PM to 8:30 or so on Sunday, then leisurely cross parks...

-Craig => DVC owner @ BLT, VGC, AKV, & VWL + D23 first day member (and if we didn't live so far away I'd be in the parks a LOT more!!! )