Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Days left on my passes

Days left on my passes

I have a number of WDW passes at home and want to find out how many days are left on them. I've done this in the past at the parks, but was wondering if there is a way to find out from home; either a number to call or on the WDW website?

I appreciate any help you can give me!

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unless they've changed something, there is no way to find out without going to Orlando.

Cathy

No way to do it remotely. You will have to find that out when you arrive.

From the Mousesavers website:

"How can I find out if old tickets are still valid or still have days left on them?

For years the answer was that you would have to go to Walt Disney World and take the tickets to Guest Services to get this information. However, since April 2008 there have been some reports that the ticket department at Disney is sometimes willing to look up the information over the phone.

You can try calling (407) 566-4985 (Monday through Saturday only) and selecting Option 2. They may choose to look up the information for you. This is not guaranteed. If they agree to look up your ticket, you'll need to read off the numbers and letters from the back of the ticket.

If you aren't successful in getting the information by phone, there is no way to find out in advance how many (if any) days are left on your old tickets. You will have to go to Walt Disney World and take the tickets to Guest Services. It's best to do this at the theme parks -- the concierge desks at the resorts apparently operate on a different system and may not show any remaining "plus" features on the tickets."

I successfully called and found out how many days were left on my tickets prior to 2008, but I've always had mixed results. Sometimes I had to call 2-3 times before I found a CM who was willing t look up the info. for me. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Thanks, everyone, for your responses. I'll try calling and let you know how it turns out.

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

Friend of Figment

Normally if you call the number listed above all they will tell you is if the tickets are valid, not what is on them.

Disneyland Trips: 13 trips for 49 nights.
    But I live less than 20 miles from Walt Disney World! And work there part-time.

For more information about Disabled Access to Disney World and nearby areas, check this out. Or for tickets, check out my Everything About WDW Tickets post.

As far as I know you need to have them checked by Guest Services. This can be done at Downtown Disney as well as the parks.