Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Free Dining through SEPTEMBER 2011

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Free Dining through SEPTEMBER 2011

No, that's not a typo!

Get FREE Dining with your Vacation Package When You Choose Select Dates
    from October 2010 through September 2011
    Buy one of these Magic Your Way room and ticket packages and get a FREE dining plan. Staying in the middle of the magic is the best way to experience Walt Disney World Resort. Visit when the lines at the theme parks may be shorter and enjoy this great offer!
    Click here for info
    Cathy

2. # ADS

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sadly, it doesn't look like this deal is available with my travel dates for 2011. I guess that settles it. No dining plan for us. We'll do the TiW card instead.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

It's a treasure-we found it together
    MousePad Subscriber

whoah. So much for them scaling back the discounts- unless they are really raising the rates for 2011. Am I reading right that there are 3 discount choices to choose from for winter 2010/2011?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    Am I reading right that there are 3 discount choices to choose from for winter 2010/2011?
    Yes, you're reading that correctly. A room only 30% off, free dining, or giftcard with package. (Unfortunately no AP discounts)
    Cathy

It's a treasure-we found it together
    MousePad Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    Yes, you're reading that correctly. A room only 30% off, free dining, or giftcard with package. (Unfortunately no AP discounts)
    So reward everyone except your best customers? I hope they add some AP discounts soon for everyone!

There's a lot of dates in there! With this deal do you have to check in within the date range, or must you complete your stay within the dates being offered?

Blog Entries

It says by arrival date on the promotion!

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    So reward everyone except your best customers? I hope they add some AP discounts soon for everyone!
    I just questioned a reservation CM about this, and she told me that they've been releasing the AP rates about 2 weeks before the end of the current discounts. Since the current AP rates are posted through 10/2, that means that hopefully by mid-September they'll release AP rates. I went ahead and booked my October trip with the public discounts, and then will hopefully change it over when AP discounts are released.
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    I just questioned a reservation CM about this, and she told me that they've been releasing the AP rates about 2 weeks before the end of the current discounts. Since the current AP rates are posted through 10/2, that means that hopefully by mid-September they'll release AP rates. I went ahead and booked my October trip with the public discounts, and then will hopefully change it over when AP discounts are released.
    Dan, you didn't see wishiwasthere's thread about the AP discounts being out today?
    Cathy

No, I hadn't seen that yet. I'll be calling right away - thanks!!!

- James Taylor

Just finished rebooking with the new AP rates, and saved 60 bucks. I LOVE MOUSEPLANET (and you too, Cathy!).

It is curious, though, that they only offered the single king bed rooms at the Coronado Springs Resort. They did this with the general public passes too. I guess this resort is selling so well that they don't need to push the regular rooms at all. Ah well, PO Riverside will be just fine!

- James Taylor

I got really excited when I saw the title of this thread. Then I saw that our arrival date, May 7th, is not on the plan. Oh well.

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Can you tweak the arrival date to snag the free DDP?

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Quote Originally Posted by tdelaney_98 View Post
    Can you tweak the arrival date to snag the free DDP?
    Unfortunately we can't. I am going to a conference at the Gaylord Palms from May 11-14. So we are pretty much set in stone.