Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Entering Magical Express Information [online]

Blog Entries

Entering Magical Express Information [online]

When I initially made my ressies for my October trip I did not have my flight information to give so the CM told me to give them a call back when I had it.

Well when I was putting in my info on the WDW website it said I could enter my flight information for ME. I did it, but I don't know if I should call too.

Has anyone done this before or do you think I should call and give them the info over the phone?

Kristin

2. # ADS

I was always waiting for them to have an online system, but have never seen a mention of it. Is that a recent addition?

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Eh, it will probably be ok, but you know you'll think about it if you don't call. I, too, would call. I've changed my flights and then called to change info. Not a biggie at all, so yours probably went without incident. But just so you can sleep tonight.....

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdelaney_98 View Post
    But just so you can sleep tonight.....
    Maybe that's why I didn't fall asleep until 4:30AM the night I booked my trip and last night didn't fall asleep until 3:00AM.

Steph- I don't know if it is new, but in the e-mail I received from Disney to review my reservation it had a Magical Express option. This will only be my second time doing Magical Express so I am still a little new to it.
    Kristin

You have until 10 days before trip to add Magic Express. I would not waste time calling Disney at this time unless you just want to hear the music while you are on hold. I would wait until you make your final payment and get the email and letter mail confirming payment and information. At that point if the flight is missing call Disney and take care of it. Again the deadline is 10 days before your trip to add but you should now at the 45 day mark when you get your paid email confirmation.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wishiwasthere View Post
    Well when I was putting in my info on the WDW website it said I could enter my flight information for ME. I did it, but I don't know if I should call too.
    If you don't get the DME stuff 1 month before your trip (I think it's supposed to be sent about 6 weeks out) then call. (You want to call soon enough before the flight that they can still send you the booklet)

Also, if you get the booklet and it doesn't have your flight info - in the past I'd have said don't bother, but since they've made it so you don't have to stop at the desk to check in, I think you do want to make sure they have the data. That way, you don't have to call them when they put the letter on your door the next to last day to set up the time.
    Cathy