Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Room only cancellation policy?

Room only cancellation policy?

Does anybody know what DL's room only cancellation policy is? I looked online but couldn't find a clear answer.

2. # ADS

I think the last time I booked it was 5days out. It might have changed. You give a deposit for the room at time of booking.

Thanks. So no big charge like if you book a package?

Quote Originally Posted by SeansMom View Post
    Thanks. So no big charge like if you book a package?
    The cancellation policy should be on the confirmation they sent you by email. There is no penalty if you cancel in sufficient amount of time. Your deposit will be refunded.

CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC Toocherie's Avatar

keep in mind they changed the room only cancellation policy to five days' notice about a year ago.

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

♥ Disney Lover ♥ Jenasweetemotion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is what I was told, you can change or cancel your reservation without penalty up until 5 days prior to check in. 6 days for online bookings.

“Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard.” -Pooh

DLH Cancelation Policy

Can someone remind me what the policy is for canceling a ressie at DLH? I'm sorely tempted to book one during September (35% off by promotion) but I was wondering at what point I'm really 'comitted'. I'm hoping that's long enough that I can find some good airfare.

Thanks!

Keep Moving Forward!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJDerrick View Post
    Can someone remind me what the policy is for canceling a ressie at DLH? I'm sorely tempted to book one during September (35% off by promotion) but I was wondering at what point I'm really 'comitted'. I'm hoping that's long enough that I can find some good airfare.

Thanks!
    They immediately charge for the first night upon making the reservation. You must cancel the reservation 5 days prior to arrival to get a refund.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

So if I'm 5 days in advance will I get my deposit back?

Keep Moving Forward!

Quote Originally Posted by AJDerrick View Post
    So if I'm 5 days in advance will I get my deposit back?
    Yes, you will receive a refund of your deposit if you cancel before the deadline.