Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Costco 4-day pass offer ended; new offer expected "soon."

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Costco 4-day pass offer ended; new offer expected "soon."

I went to pick up a pair of the 4-Day Park Hopper tickets from Costco a few weeks ago for some friends, and the employee at that particular store told me that promotion had ended. I had him double check with other stores and found a few stores that still had some inventory, but the computer showed that most stores were sold out. A Costco buyer said a new offer was being developed and would be released "soon."

Now the old offer has been removed from the Costco Web site, though nothing has replaced it. I'll update once the new offer is released, but wanted to throw this out there in case anyone had been counting on using this ticket for an upcoming trip. If you want to check your local Costco to see if they have any tickets left the item number is 11492767, but it's possible the tickets have also been pulled from stores now.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

One of MousePlanet's Twitter followers [quanterium] just told us that the "Costco on Morena Blvd in San Diego still had the display for the 4-day park hopper" this past Saturday, so it seems that stores that still had tickets may still be able to sell out their remaining inventory. The Costco in Garden Grove also reportedly had around 100 last Thursday, but no word if those have since sold out.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Temecula had them on Friday.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

There was also a large selection when we bought 2 at the San Luis Obispo store on Saturday. However, when we purchased them, the cashier said he was aware they were not longer on the website and he was scrambling to buy tickets while they were still available in store for his planned trip in June. -- Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    [snip]
    Now the old offer has been removed from the Costco Web site, though nothing has replaced it.
    AVP
    The offer appears to back online at Costco. Maybe it was removed during the blackout period to avoid confusion? -- Suzanne

I don't like the fact that you have to reside in SoCal in order to get this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by CADisneyGirl View Post
    I don't like the fact that you have to reside in SoCal in order to get this deal.
    I do.

I think it should go to all of California, just like the monthly payments should. Don't know why they think NorCal people can afford to pay for it upfront but SoCal can't.

Blog Entries
    I think it should go to all of California, just like the monthly payments should. Don't know why they think NorCal people can afford to pay for it upfront but SoCal can't.
    Then you are going to get the folks from AZ/NV who are closer than NorCal wanting to know why we get it, and they don't. No matter where the line is, the people outside the line will complain.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    No matter where the line is, the people outside the line will complain.
    I'm just jealous, personally.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Then you are going to get the folks from AZ/NV who are closer than NorCal wanting to know why we get it, and they don't. No matter where the line is, the people outside the line will complain.
    I'm just saying that if you're going to offer something to part of California then it should be all of California since we're still one state.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    I'm just saying that if you're going to offer something to part of California then it should be all of California since we're still one state.
    Actually, as a recall, Northern California tends to want to say that it's a completely different state than Southern California. Also, it's about attendance patterns, which in large part is different in the southern (and closer) part of the state compared to the northern (and farther/further - I can never remember which) part of the state.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Blog Entries

Reality is, they offer SoCal certain discounts and the rest of us other discounts. That ticket is useful for folks living close who want to spread their visit over the summer. They also offer the 5/3 discount, which is of no use really to SoCal residents, but help the rest of us stay for a little cheaper. It is easy to say "they should offer it to all", but they look at who they want to draw in.

Planning 3 trips at once...