Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: AAA Storytime

Every Day Is Disneyland Day! DizneyMommy's Avatar

AAA Storytime

In the current AAA WDW catalog, among the benefits it shows for AAA members who book WDW through them, it lists a Princess Storytime just for AAA members. My AAA agent has not idea where this is or how to book it. It does say reservations required and space limited, but it makes no mention of how to reserve it.

Has anyone done this before? How did you book it and was it worth it? (I have a princess loving 5 year old and a very antsy 2 year old)

Disneyland AP since 1994, WDW CSR Aug 2010

2. # ADS

Good Question.

Cool

Presumably it refers to that Storytime with Belle thing in the MK, but don't know about the reservations.

A bientot.

"I'm not interested in what you did yesterday, because I'm not going to be there. I know I can do that. It's the next thing that I'm interested in" (Walt Disney)
    "Sometimes it's not to your benefit to mess with things that are above your reach. You don't want to show yourself to be too stupid." (Bob Dylan)

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyMommy View Post
    In the current AAA WDW catalog, among the benefits it shows for AAA members who book WDW through them, it lists a Princess Storytime just for AAA members. My AAA agent has not idea where this is or how to book it. It does say reservations required and space limited, but it makes no mention of how to reserve it.

Has anyone done this before? How did you book it and was it worth it? (I have a princess loving 5 year old and a very antsy 2 year old)
    DizneyMommy,

I work for AAA Travel so (hopefully!) I can answer this question for you.

Page 5 of the AAA Walt Disney World Brochure talks about the Disney Story Time Experience:
    When you purchase select AAA Vacations packages that include a Disney Dining Plan, you can enjoy a special storytelling experience which features a character from a classic Disney animated feature film that takes place in the Expo Hall Theatre in Town Square Exposition Hall in the Magic Kingdom Park. Experience is available on select days of the week.

New Location! Beginning Monday, April 5, 2010, Disney's Story Time Experience will be hosted at the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. Guest entrance is located next to the Maelstrom Attraction at the Norway Pavilion. Experience is available on select days of the week.

Advance reservations required at least 24 hours in advance. Available one time for the entire party booked on the package. Voucher and Resort ID required at time of redemption. Must be redeemed during the Package Validity Dates. Reservations are subject to availability. There is limited seating. Not valid for admission to any park. Voucher is non-transferable. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Voucher may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Offer and entertainment subject to change without notice.

Once your AAA Travel Agent books your WDW vacation package (that includes a Dining Plan), he/she should be given the phone number to make the reservation (and it will also be on the voucher included in your vacation package).

Hope this helps!
    -Jen-

My Marxist Feminist Dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.