Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Southwest $69 Flights

Southwest $69 Flights

Southwest has just posted $69 flights from RI to Orlando and Tampa for Tuesday and Wednesday flights in March, April and May. We were able to change our dates and flights and saved $152 for the 2 of us to fly to Tampa March 30 and return April 7. With that savings and using $69 flights we may return at the end of April or early May. I don't know if any any cities are discounted as much, but if anyone has a flight booked or was thinking of booking one you might want to check out their website in case.

2. # ADS

Did Southwest charge you change fees? I have a flight booked with a stop, but now notice that there is another available nonstop and wanted to call to change it. I don't want to pay any fees, though.

Julie

WDW: POFQ/Swan 1999; CS 2000; CS 2002; OffSite 2005; CB 2006; POR 2010;
    DLR: 2004; 2005; 2007
    Disney Dream Nov 2011

Southwest is really good about changing flights or even cancelling them, much better than most other airlines. I would doubt there's a change fee unless it was some super-restricted fare.

Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com

Thanks Mary !!!!!!

I decided to go in there and play around with it and (as you already know) I was able to get my nonstop outbound changed, and the taxes/fees actually were less on that flight by about $3.00 per person, so I now have a better flight and a 9 dollar credit ! Which I will probably end up using for their new boarding policy to get preferred boarding - .... and there was NO CHARGE to change the flights !

Today is totally my lucky day -

Julie

WDW: POFQ/Swan 1999; CS 2000; CS 2002; OffSite 2005; CB 2006; POR 2010;
    DLR: 2004; 2005; 2007
    Disney Dream Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey71 View Post
    I decided to go in there and play around with it and (as you already know) I was able to get my nonstop outbound changed, and the taxes/fees actually were less on that flight by about $3.00 per person, so I now have a better flight and a 9 dollar credit ! .... and there was NO CHARGE to change the flights! Today is totally my lucky day -
    I'm glad that it worked out for you, that's why I wanted to post the information, in case any one else could beneift from it. I have used the info posted by others so many times--hoped I could pass it forward and I did.