Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Shuttle from LAX to DLH & Aladdin PS

Shuttle from LAX to DLH & Aladdin PS

How often does the Express Bus run? When I called to make my reservation the agent said the Express bus was better then the super shuttle. And the price was the same. I am coming in on a Saturday during the day. I don't mind waiting 30 min but over an hour - Nope.

The Aladdin show - how long are the waits? How do you get the PS? Does the PS make a difference?

Thanks.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by my2girls View Post
    How often does the Express Bus run? When I called to make my reservation the agent said the Express bus was better then the super shuttle. And the price was the same. I am coming in on a Saturday during the day. I don't mind waiting 30 min but over an hour - Nope.

The Aladdin show - how long are the waits? How do you get the PS? Does the PS make a difference?

Thanks.
    Don't quote me but I thought the Express Bus ran every 30 mins during the peak periods. Someone else will have to confirm that for you.

The waits for Aladdin can range based on the time of year you are going. Since the show is coming to a close soon the lineups might be longer as people try to get in that one last show. We have waited an hour or more during peak summertime days.

We received priority seating for Aladdin when we booked the Grand Californian and Hopper Tickets together through the Walt Disney Travel Company. Those seats were on the main floor and although we were really close to the action on stage, we prefer to be up on the first balcony where we can see everything going on. So for us, priority seating isn't a big deal but thats just our opinion though.
    So Excited!

The Airport Bus runs either every 30 minutes or once an hour, depending on the time of day.

The full schedule is at the link below.

http://graylineanaheim.com/airport_info.shtml

Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com