Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney hotel prices in February

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Disney hotel prices in February

Is it me, am I not checking the right online sources, or is it Disney?! I checked prices for the 3 Disney hotels on the weekends of 2/20 and 2/27 -- and the cheapest rate I found was $240 at Paradise Pier from Expedia. All other sites, including Disney, had the rack rate of $290. I feel like I'm missing something, like surely, in February -- the hotel rates should be a bit less?

♥ Disney Lover ♥ Jenasweetemotion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There are a couple of things going on at the convention center but during that time http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm but I am not sure of the attendance during that time. Even with an Annual Pass the rate is $225 for Paradise Pier Standard room. Hopefully some else might know.

“Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard.” -Pooh

Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Mom wants another trip and if you check the rates go up in February for the whole month and only one time do they drop back down. I tried AP rates and for the first week I can get DLH and PPH rooms for $150 but then zoom they go up $100 a night or more.

Quote Originally Posted by mechurchlady View Post
    I tried AP rates and for the first week I can get DLH and PPH rooms for $150 but then zoom they go up $100 a night or more.
    Oh, we don't have APs. I didn't realize that APs could make such a huge difference. So the first week of February, the AP room rates are quite reasonable . . . considering the regular (cheapest) rate is $290 online. Wow. All right. I guess it's another stay at the Marriott Suites for $115.

is it just me or did i miss a message somewhere. I tried both today and yesterday, two different computers to access the AP hotel availability calendar and get an Internet Explorer cannot display message, what is happening.....

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwhite7 View Post
    is it just me or did i miss a message somewhere. I tried both today and yesterday, two different computers to access the AP hotel availability calendar and get an Internet Explorer cannot display message, what is happening.....
    Its just you...LOL!
    Best Way To Contact Me: onelowsuv@comcast.net