Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Help Me find this paticular Hotel

Awright! Help Me find this paticular Hotel

Okay, so a few years ago, my husband stayed at a Best Western between the Anaheim Convention Center and DLR. He said it had a jacuzzi inside the bathroom. Not to be mistaken for the small jetted bathtub. He said it was large in size and round.He cant remember which one it was either. Ive searched online, even called and cant seem to figure out which one it is. Were planning out DLR trip for Feb. Anyone stayed at a B.W hotel with a jacuzzi in the room larger enough for two people?
    Thanks!!

2. # ADS

http://www.bestwesternrafflesinn.com...heim-ca-deluxe

Could it be the above?

Could it have been renamed?

Do you remember any more details?

This is a fun treasure hunt....bet bytebear might know?
    The mosted wasted of days, is the one without laughter-E E Cummings

Thumbs up

he said it was close to the convention center, so im not sure!
    I can try to call the raffles inn and ask them if they have a jacuzzi suite. It really helps the aching go away after a long day at Disney...LOL
    Thanks!

Account Closed
    Blog Entries

The best bet is to call the main number for Best Western adn they can help you find the hotel if it is still a Best Western hotel. There is also Anaheim Inn and Stovalls but not sure as hotels are not my forte, lol.

Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites has spa suites listed.
    Or could it have been the Lemon Tree Hotel & Suites three miles away from DL?

Quote Originally Posted by neverlander View Post
    Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites has spa suites listed.
    Or could it have been the Lemon Tree Hotel & Suites three miles away from DL?
    Desert Inn and Suites does have a jacuzzi suite, and it is very large (can fit 4 grownups, EASILY) but it is square.

Lemon Tree has 1 "jacuzzi" suite which is a teeny bathtub with jets, LOL. Lemon Tree is "our" hotel, have been staying exclusively there since 2006 but that jacuzzi room ain't worth it. Now, all of their other rooms and their exemplary customer service are worth WAY MORE than they charge. And being frequent customers, we are almost always upgraded which is sooo awesome!!! I HIGHLY recommend the executive king 1 bedroom suite. Is our favorite.