Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Vons Taking Over Disneyland Tonight?! [Jan. 14]

Vons Taking Over Disneyland Tonight?! [Jan. 14]

My neice just messaged me telling me there is a whole group of employees from Vons that are Disneyland tonight 9PM-1AM for a HUGE company party. They were allowed to invite 7 non employees of Vons and the tickets were $45 for admission. Just thought i'd dish since I didn't see anything on it before

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellsTwin View Post
    My neice just messaged me telling me there is a whole group of employees from Vons that are Disneyland tonight 9PM-1AM for a HUGE company party. They were allowed to invite 7 non employees of Vons and the tickets were $45 for admission. Just thought i'd dish since I didn't see anything on it before

we'll be there - about 9-10k of us
    Disneyland IS the Happiest place on Earth!

9-10K! That seems like such a intimate crowd for the park. That is SO cool! But such a short time period you guys have...4 hours, but still very cool! HAVE FUN!!

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellsTwin View Post
    9-10K! That seems like such a intimate crowd for the park. That is SO cool! But such a short time period you guys have...4 hours, but still very cool! HAVE FUN!!
    that's a few more than what KOST did in November. Yes it's very intimate - bUT - not every single attraction is open (most are), they usually don't do fireworkds for that, AND - not very many food or drink places open - so be prepared..
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

very few food or drinks open you really do have to plan ahead, normally they do fantasmic for us, but as the River is drained not sure if or what they will be doing. I think one of the best parts of these corporate parties is the ability for the kids to see the characters with out lines. We have had some of our best moments and pictures.

Disneyland IS the Happiest place on Earth!

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt'sbirthdaygirl View Post
    I think one of the best parts of these corporate parties is the ability for the kids to see the characters with out lines. We have had some of our best moments and pictures.
    so true -especially holiday for us...
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Tower of Terror is the best

Have a great time to those that are going to Vons private party tonight at disneyland

BLAB NEW pass 26 as of 10/14/2010
    New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010
    DCA Tower of Terror Count as of 2/08/06 : 912
    Reopened Space Mountain Count 73 02/19/2006

Back in the day I worked at Alpha Beta in the Valley and we had "Retail clerks day". It was $7 adults and $5 for kids!! (I'm old)