Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Is there a place to charge your phone in the parks?

Is there a place to charge your phone in the parks?

I take a ton of pictures with my phone and always end up running down my battery. I have an iPhone so I do use it to send pictures out too. Ok yes I know just bring a camera and problem solved, but anyway back to my question. Is there a place that they would let you plug in your phone if you brought your charger with you? Or any suggestions as to a place that has electrical outlets for the public? Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS

Blog Entries

The first aid centers have electrical outlets.

Planning 3 trips at once...

You might try the lobby of the Grand Californian. I don't know that I've ever charged there. I have definitely charged at Whitewater Snacks while having a meal. There is an outlet on the wall right near the main entrance.

Disney advertises the fact that the Main Street Photo Supply Company will allow recharging of camera equipment, and since an iPhone is a camera, I think that is your best bet.

Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

On our trip last month I was trying to get to where I parked our stroller and I remember almost tripping over someone's phone charger cord while they were charging their cell phone at a table right outside the entrance to Pizza Port...if you planned on eating there anyway, it could be pretty convenient

Jenn

I got this info from an iPhone app called mouse wait:

MouseWait user @abefromen was nice enough to post some great places in the parks where you could charge your iPhone (which is always an issue at Disneyland, especially when you are working your iPhone overtime). He said it would be cool if everyone joined in and tried to find these hard to locate electrical outlets so that we would end up with a lot of different places where we can charge our iPhones in the park.

Well, that is what we have done or at least started. Thanks to the fasting growing Disneyland iPhone community in the world (the MouseWait community), we have been able to find a lot of great places to charge your phone, most of it came via our MouseWait Live Chat Lounge which has a lot of amazing people in it each day.

Here they are, PLEASE add yours below so we can make this list huge!

DISNEYLAND

In front of the Photo Shop on Main Street. If you are looking directly at the entrance, look on the wall to your right and you will see an outlet with a cover on it.
    The Snow White Wishing Well with your back to the well, face towards the Castle and it is in the bushes next to the railing 2 outlets in a green camouflaged box.
    Carnation Plaza (the dance floor in between the Castle and Frontierland) there are outlets on one of the poles in the dance area
    Space Mountain exit: There is an outlet right outside of the cast member entrance near the exit area of Space Mountain and the bathrooms
    CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Eat and let your phone charge! Head over to the Bay Area (next to Paradise Pier) look for an old stage where the bands used to play. If you are looking at the stage it is on your right and you can eat and let your phone charge!
    There are a few outlets by the bathrooms that are at the entrance
    Burger Invasion
    Next to the store across from Soarin Over California, there are payphones, there are outlets there.
    Add your find below so our iPhones never run out of juice at the park!

Technorati Tags: charging stations

Blog Entries

Be aware some of these are not "active" during the day.

Another "charge while you eat" place that I know has an outlet is at the Jazz Kitchen express. The tables in the gated area have at least one outlet that I remember.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

The Plaza Inn has a two-person table right next to an outlet. We've eaten there and charged batteries before.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Blog Entries

There are outlets on the veranda of the Pavillion.