Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Teens at Pixie Hollow/Princess Faire

Teens at Pixie Hollow/Princess Faire

I am wondering about your experience of teens (dd and friend, both 16) going to these two events. They are both still whimsical teens, still watch disney princess movies 'secretly', but being teen 'cool' is important to them too. Will they feel out of place at either of these places. I don't want to encourage them to go and them have them feeling uncomfortable (and then mad at me). Thanks for your input!

2. # ADS

The truth is this if the girls still love Disney Princesses and want to go to this event, go. Honestly who cares what others think if the girls are older. Let them be themselves, they grow up too fast as it is. Enjoy the blessings life brings us all.

The one thing i notice everytime i go to the parks is that no matter what age you are you turn into a kid. I think coolness disappears. Both my kids are 14 and 16 and they always want pictures with the princesses and characters.

says it all:

I agree! We r all kids at heart especially at Disneyland. If they want to do it than by all means....let them.
    I definately don't think they will fell out of place at all!

I think lots of teens are still into Tinkerbell and the Fairies. If they want to go, go and take lots of pics!

Thanks for all the great advice--I appreciate it. I love the photo Candles71; I'll make sure I've got my camera.

Quote Originally Posted by julesann View Post
    Thanks for all the great advice--I appreciate it. I love the photo Candles71; I'll make sure I've got my camera.
    Thankyou, My oldest she was 16 in that picture this last spring. Her BFF who turned 21 that day also waited for both the princesses (and pouted cause no Belle) and the fairies.

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

My niece is 17 and one of the things she specifically asked to do was to meet Tinkerbelle, we also met Iradessa(SP?) and we took LOTS of pics of her with the fairies.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

Blog Entries

I got a picture with Belle last year. I was 41 at the time and it was my first character meet.

Granted, it was for my niece but they are very nice about that kind of thing. They even taught me the princess pose.

"The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

LOL! I'm 40 and I plan on getting my picture with Tinkerbell tomorrow!