Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its Going To Be Busy Next Week... [Oct 19-23]

Its Going To Be Busy Next Week... [Oct 19-23]

Both the Dodgers and the Angels have playoff games in town and when it was only the Angels a few years back I remember CA closing early one day for a "Private ESPN" party.

Best Way To Contact Me: onelowsuv@comcast.net

2. # ADS

Tower of Terror is the best

Yup all I can say this week should be busy since both Dodger and Angels are still in the playoffs. Go Dodgers

BLAB NEW pass 26 as of 10/14/2010
    New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010
    DCA Tower of Terror Count as of 2/08/06 : 912
    Reopened Space Mountain Count 73 02/19/2006

Go Angels!!!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Baseball makes DL busy??

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

Any kind of gathering within any relative distance to Disneyland brings crowds. It's like this. "Ok, we're all set for the game. But what are we going to do on that Sunday (or whatever day) before the game? I know!! Let's go to Disneyland!" It's along those lines.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by houseofmouse View Post
    Baseball makes DL busy??

You better believe it...Real fans will follow their team during the playoffs and whats better then a Playoff game and Disneyland?

Your going to see lots of Angels and Dodgers gear but you'll also see a mix of Phillies and Yankees too.
    Best Way To Contact Me: onelowsuv@comcast.net

Smile

Thats true I remember last year you saw dodger fans at disneyland when they had the day off and werent playing at dodger stadium

New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMBO View Post
    Both the Dodgers and the Angels have playoff games in town and when it was only the Angels a few years back I remember CA closing early one day for a "Private ESPN" party.
    Just as an fyi, the only home games the Dodgers would have next week are Friday and Saturday, and that's only if they're necessary. They'll be in Philadelphia for most of next week.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

i've seen tons of angels jerseys around the park.

heather

Next Run: Princess Half
    Next Disney trip: Disney World Feb 18-23

Better avoid the 2nd weekend of July next summer....MLB All Star Game in ANAHEIM!!! With Fanfest at the Convention Center!

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Smile

Wow I cant wait for fanfest next year

So what weekend is this? Next weekend on the 23rd, 24th? It figures... right when I'm goin'

Name is Hades, Lord of the dead. Hi. How ya doin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Z3ro to H3ro View Post
    So what weekend is this? Next weekend on the 23rd, 24th? It figures... right when I'm goin'
    Hey we're gonna be there for Turkey Day too! gobble gobble!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbelle View Post
    Hey we're gonna be there for Turkey Day too! gobble gobble!!
    LOL OCTOBER 23-24!! No Turkeys!
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

The Hollywood Chain Gang CariBelle's Avatar
    The Dodgers will have games on Friday & Saturday if the series goes that far.

Some people are worth melting for oregontraveler's Avatar

If Fantasmic is running, I bet they add a 3rd show. They did last Sunday.

Anaheim Ducks are playing too on Saturday night (24th). Game starts at 7:00 so there will be more traffic for that too.

Every Day Is Disneyland Day! DizneyMommy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcofan View Post
    Anaheim Ducks are playing too on Saturday night (24th). Game starts at 7:00 so there will be more traffic for that too.
    The Honda Center is off the 57 though, not the 5. Ducks games don't make much of an impact of traffic on weekends for people headed to Disneyland.
    Disneyland AP since 1994, WDW CSR Aug 2010

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofmouse View Post
    Baseball makes DL busy??
    Funny thought, right? Well, HoM, it's actually true. Happens to us a lot. We try to do a Angels/Disney combo whenever possible, even if we do only live an hour away.

BTW-Angels will be home Monday and Tuesday...possibly Thursday this week.
    Dodgers will be in town Friday and possibly Saturday.
    Then Ducks on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyMommy View Post
    The Honda Center is off the 57 though, not the 5. Ducks games don't make much of an impact of traffic on weekends for people headed to Disneyland.
    Actually, a lot of us coming from the Inland Empire take the 91 to the 57 and exit at Ball for Disneyland. We take the same route and exit at Katella (one exit past Ball) if going to the Honda Center or the Big A. So, it does impact us. Granted, we're only on the 57 a short time, but it certainly can slow things down.
    If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

Is there a game on the 22nd for the Angels? Just wanted to know because I am heading to the Honda Center for Laker preseason action!

July 17, 2012- Xavier turns 5 & Disneyland turns 57!

Blog Entries
    I'll be there too. Forgot about playoffs though. Hope its not busy Saturday.
    "You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on."

~ Homer Simpson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mckygirl99 View Post
    Is there a game on the 22nd for the Angels? Just wanted to know because I am heading to the Honda Center for Laker preseason action!
    Yes, since that will be the 5th game out of 7 it will have to be played. I think I posted earlier that it would be played if necessary, which was an error. There WILL be a game on Thursday @ 4:57.

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

Fairest, you are the go to girl for this, what time is that game going to let out? Will it impact traffic around say 11ish at night on the 5?

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
    Yes, since that will be the 5th game out of 7 it will have to be played. I think I posted earlier that it would be played if necessary, which was an error. There WILL be a game on Thursday @ 4:57.
    That's actually not true, at least not yet. Since it's a 7 game series, one team only has to win 4 games for the series to be over. Since the Yankees are currently up 2-0, if they end up sweeping the Angels (which I hope doesn't happen), there will be no need for game 5. Game 5 will only be played if the Angels win game 3 and/or game 4.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MammaSilva View Post
    Fairest, you are the go to girl for this, what time is that game going to let out? Will it impact traffic around say 11ish at night on the 5?
    Monday game time is 1:13. Games are usually around 3 hours. Tuesday's game is at 4:57 pm and if there is a game on Thursday it will be 4:57 as well.
    The stadium traffic should be gone by 11pm.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    That's actually not true, at least not yet. Since it's a 7 game series, one team only has to win 4 games for the series to be over. Since the Yankees are currently up 2-0, if they end up sweeping the Angels (which I hope doesn't happen), there will be no need for game 5. Game 5 will only be played if the Angels win game 3 and/or game 4.
    You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I had it in my head that they needed to win 5. BUT, for the record, I'm pulling for the Angels to win Monday and Tuesday which means there will be a game on Thursday...