Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Special Meals for Christmas/Christmas Eve?

Special Meals for Christmas/Christmas Eve?

I looked at the DLR updates for holiday time last year, and I saw there were special meals at some of the restaurants. Do you think I can expect that this year? We will be in the parks December 22-25.

We have a character breakfast with our package...is there any way we can do this on Christmas morning? We've been to both Plaza Inn and Goofy's Kitchen in the past, and loved them both.

Are we crazy for going over Christmas?

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by korikelly View Post
    I looked at the DLR updates for holiday time last year, and I saw there were special meals at some of the restaurants. Do you think I can expect that this year? We will be in the parks December 22-25.

We have a character breakfast with our package...is there any way we can do this on Christmas morning? We've been to both Plaza Inn and Goofy's Kitchen in the past, and loved them both.

Are we crazy for going over Christmas?
    We go every year at Christmas, so yes, you are crazy! (Well, people say I am crazy anyway.) We've done Goofy's on Christmas a few times. I would pick Goofy's over Plaza inn myself.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    We go every year at Christmas, so yes, you are crazy! (Well, people say I am crazy anyway.) We've done Goofy's on Christmas a few times. I would pick Goofy's over Plaza inn myself.
    Thanks, Malcon10t! We did Plaza in March, so Goofy's is probably what we'll do. Do we just start calling Disney Dining 60 days out and hope for the best?

How busy do you think it will be as compared to late March/Spring Break crowds? We did that this past March and it seemed pretty busy to me. Although, we were there the week before Christmas in 2006 and it didn't seem that bad. Especially in the evening when it got cold. We're from Oregon, so it didn't seem cold to us at all!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by korikelly View Post
    Thanks, Malcon10t! We did Plaza in March, so Goofy's is probably what we'll do. Do we just start calling Disney Dining 60 days out and hope for the best?

How busy do you think it will be as compared to late March/Spring Break crowds? We did that this past March and it seemed pretty busy to me. Although, we were there the week before Christmas in 2006 and it didn't seem that bad. Especially in the evening when it got cold. We're from Oregon, so it didn't seem cold to us at all!
    Until last year, Christmas Day usually had turnstile closures around 2pm every year. Last year, the park was DESSERTED!!!
    Planning 3 trips at once...