Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Fall Special Offers

Fall Special Offers

Does anyone know if Disneyland usually has special offers in the fall? I see the current offers expire 08/11. My family and our neighbors are going in October for five days, and wonder if we should go ahead and buy tickets etc, or wait to see if there are offers that come out. Any information would be great!! Thank!

2. # ADS

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Given the number of different offers that all happen to expire on August 23rd, I expect a new offer to start on the 24th or shortly thereafter. Do you have APs, and/or are you planning to stay on property?

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

No AP's, we are from Colorado. We have already made reservations at the Hojo on Harbour Blvd. We are also planning on going to the Halloween party on the 16th at DCA. Any opinions on Hojo or the Halloween party ( good or bad)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldtcorya View Post
    No AP's, we are from Colorado. We have already made reservations at the Hojo on Harbour Blvd. We are also planning on going to the Halloween party on the 16th at DCA. Any opinions on Hojo or the Halloween party ( good or bad)?
    Hojo's is GREAT! And the Halloween Treat is a LOT of fun (but the one on the 15th would be more fun!!!!!)
    Planning 3 trips at once...

I can heartly and with plenty of experience, second the HoJo is great post.

Highlands Ranch here with APs! (Actually going to get new ones in September.)

We will be staying at Hojos this time as well as in December based on the opinions of MP and TripAdvisor. The $59 rate doesn't hurt either.
    “A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerated the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected, and outlast the unbearable.” Billy Graham

Was mommyTo2Boys

Another vote for Hojo's being great! We stay there every trip and will be there again in 14 days, our 2nd stay this year!

Formerly MommyTo2Boys1Girl
    Lori, Mommy to 4 Disney kids, Disneyland fanatic, annual pass holder

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    You can find a lot of opinions about Hojos and the Halloween Party in the Disneyland Trip Planning forum. Here is one Halloween Party thread in particular.

Adrienne
    Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

Quote Originally Posted by Rockchalker View Post
    Highlands Ranch here with APs! (Actually going to get new ones in September.)

We will be staying at Hojos this time as well as in December based on the opinions of MP and TripAdvisor. The $59 rate doesn't hurt either.

Whoohoo! Another Highlands Ranch family here. We're headed to Dland in Sept, staying at GCH. Would love to know of any specials coming up for fall.

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know if Disneyland usually has special offers in the fall? I see the current offers expire 08/11. My family and our neighbors are going in October for five days, and wonder if we should go ahead and buy tickets etc, or wait to see if there are offers that come out. Any information would be great!! Thank!
    It seems like Disneyland has fewer special offers in the fall than in the spring & summer. I wish there were a
    2-for-1 and a 3-for-$99 deal
    from September through early December
    and I wish one of my daughter's out-of-state grandmas could get these (normally S. Cal) deals.

Rats! I used all three of my wishes.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 08-05-2009 at 07:58 AM.

We're in Aurora and I have time off at the end of October. Seriously considering a trip.