Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Manicure and Pedicure at disneyland?

Manicure and Pedicure at disneyland?

Hey everybody, I was just wondering if there was any place in Disneyland where I can get my nails done with a mickey design? Thanks.

2. # ADS

Disneyland Regular

Try the Bipoty Bopity Boutique in Fantasyland or the 365 store in Downtown Disney. I don't know if they do them, but those are the first two that come to the top of my head.

God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

I don't think there's anyplace like that IN Disneyland. BBB does paint your nails -as part of one of the packages, but that's it.

The closest you'll get is the Mandara Spa in the Grand Californian Hotel - full service spa - manicures and pedicures included, but it's pricey.

There is a place that is inside the Grand California called the Mandara Spa which possibility might be able to do them for you.

I had called the Mandara Spa before and they said they did not do nails, a couple of years ago...however, looking at their site online, it shows a whole list of things they do now, from acrylic nails, to nail art. You may want to call them to double check.
    http://www.mandaraspa.com/files/MS/D..._Pricelist.pdf

~Christina~

Blog Entries

When I went to DisneyWorld on our last trip, I just went to my regular place at home, showed them a classic Mickey and they did it free hand on my big toes (I have tiny toes so that's the only place they would fit). We live about twenty minutes from Disney and they told me it's a common request. You could try this if you know there is a good artist at your salon (it's just three circles after all).

"The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

There is a Spa at the Anaheim GardenWalk that offers the same basic services as Mandera Spa at GCH, but at lesser price. Heck, there are even discount offers at the following link...

http://www.luxsalon.info/

Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

It's so funny that you started this thread. I'm getting my nails done TODAY with a Mickey face on one ring finger nail and a Minnie face on the other! It's my regular nail lady... she does art stuff like that for free. (Right now I have a firecracker for Fourth of July!)

Not sure is this will work... I tried to attach a picture of the "Minnie" nail. Attachment 597

And here's the "Mickey". Attachment 598

Hope that worked!!

Let's try this again...

Attachment 599

Ok, that worked.

Unless they've changed recently Mandera does mani/pedi but not acrylic. The chairs aren't all that comfortable it always seemed more of an afterthought for the spa. I'm sure if you got on-line you could find a Spa pedicure very close to the park. I swear around here they're just about one on every corner.

'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.' - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dawnid View Post
    I'm sure if you got on-line you could find a Spa pedicure very close to the park. I swear around here they're just about one on every corner.
    And I'm sure they all know how to do Mickey's on nails... LOL.